summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on February 3, 2016
I love using epilators and when my broke I was at a loss - I watched YouTube Videos and read Reviews and by far this unit was all positive.

IT is amazingly designed for easy cleaning.
Removes hairs effectively (not so great with short stubby hair)
Charge dosnt hold very long - you can use it while charging - which I do....

Overall a great product - No pain - No Gain
on October 18, 2015
If you are used to waxing or using an epilator, this doesn't hurt at all. If you are used to shavin, I can't tell how it would feel.
Definetly recommend this product, it's just PERFECT!
on September 17, 2015
According to the manufacturer website, this product, as per the represented name, should have come with 5 accessories.
on March 24, 2015
Mine stopped working within one year of purchasing. It would randomly turn on while it was supposed to be turned off and stored away... then eventually it just completely died. I suspect that water got into it... even though it's supposed to be waterproof.
on February 20, 2015
GREAT! the battery runs low but its powerful!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 28, 2015
Before this.. I had been deprived. Wow quick easy and relatively painless. It can get a little plucky when used for my underarms but simply focusing on something else and knowing it might sting a bit (kinda like waxing but easier) and it's no biggie. I would never go back to other form of hair removal after using this. No water, no soap, no sticky wax or sugar, no goopy strips to wash, no No No's that don't work, no shaving every day. Just roll it over the area.. say while watching TV and done. legs, face, arms, underarms wherever you need it. And because it pulls it from the root like tweezing, it lasts a lot longer that shaving. great product. Waxing out.. epilators in.
on January 7, 2015
Easy to clean, charge, and is not nearly as painful as you would think while being more effective than I would have expected. But, it is insanely loud! I highly recommend investing in hearing protection devices while using it.
on December 4, 2014
Hurts like hell (as do all epilators) but you adjust to the pain overtime! I initially used this on my underarms, legs and bikini zone (although I do not recommend using this product in the bikini area unless you have a superhuman pain tolerance), but now I use it only on my underarms. I found it wasn't able to get my legs very smooth - there were always little baby hairs that it would leave behind. But it's amazing for armpits - no gross five o'clock shadow/stubble - my armpits are consistently smooth and soft, and I only need to touch them up once a week or so with this thing! Even when the hair grows out, it is as soft as the hair on your arm and you can barely see it. So overall - amazing for underarms, but that's the only place I find it useful.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 4, 2014
Love this.thing,works really well when I need to trim my bush.recommended!
on February 28, 2014
Great product and quality, if you are using any other epilator consider Braun Silk Epil 7 Epilator Xpressive Pro it is brand which will not disappoint you.