5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Epilator
I did a extensive research before buying Braun Silk Pro Epilator 7. A lot of reviews against the item and even more reviews on behalf of it. I decided to try it, because always there will be someone who has different opinion.

Published 21 months ago by nadya.sh

1.0 out of 5 stars Skin Eater!
Published on Feb. 6 2012 by Serenity

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Epilator, July 15 2012
This review is from: Braun Silk Epil 7 Xpressive Pro Epilator (Health and Beauty)

The first time it was unusual and a little bit painful. I tried the epilator on the legs first and then I got the courage to try the armpits. It wasn't pleasant, but once I got used to it, the process wasn't painful!

The results are amazing and my hair stopped growing fast and the amount of the growing hair reduced.

I really like the lantern and the fact it is possible to use under the water stream. The Epilator has 4 heads and it's very easy to clean. The battery is bearing up about 40 minutes and the device is wireless.

I am very pleased with my purchase and I recommend it to everyone, who has the patience and the strength for moderate pain.
BTW- the delivery was very fast.
Thanks :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, March 31 2012
I have been using cheaper remington model epliators for the last 5 years and then decided to purchase this one. Trade in your remington epliators ladies! This one grabs finer hairs and does not break the hair as my remingtons have in the past. the light has also been really helpfull something that i didn't initially think would make a difference. I also find this one takes way less time to epilate areas like the armpits and legs and leaves them way smoother. I truly suggest paying a little more as the difference is phenomanal. This epliator is really a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with this product, Jan. 27 2014
Works well on all areas of the body. Not as painful as waxing. Lasts much longer then shaving. Hair that is growing back is much lighter. I like that it is cordless. Good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product surprised me, April 19 2013
Before I purchased this epilator, I was always using one. The one I had was about 9 years ago Epilady. It worked well but was getting old and finally my son broke it. In search for another one, I was hesistant to purchase another brand. But I had trouble finding the one I had and so started looking for another brand. When I used it the first time, I was amazed how efficient it is at hair removal. Literally it took me minutes to look after an area when it wouldve taken me 30minutes with my old epilator (I know the old one was getting old and slow) It didn't hurt at all but this is coming from someone using epilator for 9 years. Overall experience was excellent. The only concern I had was I wonder why my plug was not suitable for North American outlet. IT came with an adapter but I am not sure I got an European model instead of a North American model.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, April 27 2012
DGP (LaSalle, Quebec) - See all my reviews
It seems to be doing it's job. I appreciate the light and cordless features and although I haven't tried all the attachements they could come in handy. Good product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Skin Eater!, Feb. 6 2012
This is the third epilator I have purchased. I knew what to expect pain wise, but nothing could prepare me for this flesh eating device! I am only using it on my legs now because my under arms and bikini area have been chewed up 1 too many times! No matter how taught I pulled the skin while using it on these delicate areas, it still managed to have a death grip on my skin, which would leave a rash and tread marks on the skin! I couldn't use deodorant until my skin had healed. Save your money and the trauma, don't purchase this item! I was happier with my emjoi that I had for 10 years...

ARRAY(0xb3cfdb58)