4.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour
Like every blender (except maybe Vitamix), you will end up with unblended chunks under the blaze.... I love the colour
Published 19 months ago by Juliana Stancioli

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk
Published 16 months ago by Akimajuktuq

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, March 5 2014
This review is from: Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Kitchen)
I did a LOT of research before I bought this unit. Everyone seems to love it and yet it's nothing but junk. It is too wide at the bottom so will not emulsify mayo and it does not do smoothies well either. It gets a bubble around the blade and you have to keep stopping it and sticking in a spoon to get it going again. Within a month after buying it the fan inside the base fell off so I took it apart and tried to fix. it. It has now fallen off again but now the unit is damaged... and why am I trying to fix a piece of crap? I'll see what happens with the warranty but because I live in the Arctic I'm likely SOL because I will NOT be paying to ship this crap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour, Nov. 12 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart blender, April 12 2014
This review is from: Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Kitchen)
It has a powerful motor and chops up the ice well. However after a few weeks of using it , I notice the smoothies have become more frothy than previously. I do like the fact that it was delivered within 48 hours as promised.

2.0 out of 5 stars Awfull service and warranty, March 23 2015
This review is from: Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Kitchen)
When it worked, it worked great. There is nothing to say there, but in 1 year it broke down. It wouldn't be to bad if the warranty policy and the service from Cuisinart (Conair) wasn't so bad! Trying to call put me on a waiting list of 3 days to be called back, sending an email took a month to get a response and they only answered one email I sent. And when I finally sent it for warranty, they charge 10$ for it (not including the shipping to them), changed a piece of the blender and didn't resolve the problem! They just sent it back still not functioning and didn't even bother to test it. Bottom line, Cuisinart and Conair is now on my black list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoothie time, June 12 2014
This review is from: Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Kitchen)
Looks good on the counter. Blends smoothies really well. I liked mine so much I bought this one for my sister. Not the quietest but again blends well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Feb. 20 2014
This review is from: Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Kitchen)
Well constructed, easy to assemble, the best blender that I have ever had. I use it everyday. Highly recommended. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, Aug. 8 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Kitchen)
First one arrived with motor missing, refused at the door and when contacted was replaced and reshipped within a day! Blender is very powerful, makes frozen drinks perfectly. Kids love the slushes.

5.0 out of 5 stars It has a powerfull motor and it does the job, July 6 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Kitchen)
I had to replace a Braun blender but it now comes at 220 volts. So I decided to try Cuisinart and it sure does the job. I will stich with Cuisinart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Blender, June 4 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Kitchen)
I just needed something to crush ice and man this thing does the job.. I got a good deal on it too..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blender!, Feb. 12 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Kitchen)
Recently purchased this blender. It is larger than it looks in the picture, made out of glass and metal and is very durable. Great product.

Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Blender