biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 5, 2014
I did a LOT of research before I bought this unit. Everyone seems to love it and yet it's nothing but junk. It is too wide at the bottom so will not emulsify mayo and it does not do smoothies well either. It gets a bubble around the blade and you have to keep stopping it and sticking in a spoon to get it going again. Within a month after buying it the fan inside the base fell off so I took it apart and tried to fix. it. It has now fallen off again but now the unit is damaged... and why am I trying to fix a piece of crap? I'll see what happens with the warranty but because I live in the Arctic I'm likely SOL because I will NOT be paying to ship this crap.
on April 12, 2014
It has a powerful motor and chops up the ice well. However after a few weeks of using it , I notice the smoothies have become more frothy than previously. I do like the fact that it was delivered within 48 hours as promised.
on March 23, 2015
When it worked, it worked great. There is nothing to say there, but in 1 year it broke down. It wouldn't be to bad if the warranty policy and the service from Cuisinart (Conair) wasn't so bad! Trying to call put me on a waiting list of 3 days to be called back, sending an email took a month to get a response and they only answered one email I sent. And when I finally sent it for warranty, they charge 10$ for it (not including the shipping to them), changed a piece of the blender and didn't resolve the problem! They just sent it back still not functioning and didn't even bother to test it. Bottom line, Cuisinart and Conair is now on my black list.
on June 12, 2014
Looks good on the counter. Blends smoothies really well. I liked mine so much I bought this one for my sister. Not the quietest but again blends well.
on August 8, 2013
First one arrived with motor missing, refused at the door and when contacted was replaced and reshipped within a day! Blender is very powerful, makes frozen drinks perfectly. Kids love the slushes.
on July 6, 2013
I had to replace a Braun blender but it now comes at 220 volts. So I decided to try Cuisinart and it sure does the job. I will stich with Cuisinart.
on February 20, 2014
Well constructed, easy to assemble, the best blender that I have ever had. I use it everyday. Highly recommended. I love it.
on June 4, 2013
I just needed something to crush ice and man this thing does the job.. I got a good deal on it too..
on December 24, 2015
If you want to chop big ice, this is not the one for you. Need some water to chop ice too.
on February 12, 2012
Recently purchased this blender. It is larger than it looks in the picture, made out of glass and metal and is very durable. Great product.