5.0 out of 5 stars tough and secure
I teach Physical Education and having my Pad protected by the Otterbox case keeps it safe and secure from drops or hits. Never a worry with it's safety in the gym. It took me a while to clue into the snap off part that props the pad it can also can snap on the front to protect the screen.
Published on Jan. 2 2012 by PE_Dave

1.0 out of 5 stars The outer part of the case doesn't seal right
Published on Oct. 13 2011 by Random Brainwaves

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars tough and secure, Jan. 2 2012
Ce commentaire est de: OtterBox Defender Series Hybrid Case for iPad 2 APL2-IPAD2-D9-E4OTR (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad kid protector, Dec 21 2011
We purchased iPad2 for our 4 year old son, as he is autistic. And we needed a child-proof protector and we bought the OtterBox Defender Series which is awesome. It's easy to assemble and it REALLY protects the iPad (especially from the children). I would recommend this product without a doubt. ENJOY

1.0 out of 5 stars The outer part of the case doesn't seal right, Oct. 13 2011
Random Brainwaves (Edmonton, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
I like Otterboxes, I have them on my phone. When I bought my iPad I was looking at cases. I happened to see an old Otterbox for the original iPad at a store -- they don't sell iPads, so they weren't getting the new ones. I found this case on Amazon. I wondered how it was going to fit, but I trusted the company worked that out. Anyway after getting case apart and the iPad in it I am satisfied with the hard plastic portion. The outer rubber part is annoying. It took several times to get it to sit properly, there was bunching at corners and along the side with home button. I eventually got it on. Now the holders at the back keep popping. I think this is more the area that has to be covered by the rubber. I like how it makes the iPad feel less fragile though. I would buy it again, I am sure that there are issues with all the cases.

I have had case for 4 months now. Never dropped. The plastic frame around screen has broken in two places. I sent an email to Otterbox, no response. I have read reviews on Otterbox site. This is not a good product. Do a net search Griffin has a mush better rating. A new company, Lifeproof is marketing a waterproof case. Otterbox appears to have got too big too fast

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, Jan. 18 2012
I bought this cover for my 3 year old autistic son who has an IPAD. When the cover stays on, it works okay. They need to find a way for it to stay on. Even for a regular user (me), I found that it sometimes started to come off. I don't think I would have paid this much money if I had known it would be like this. We also have the Commuter AND the Defender Otterbox for the 2 IPHONEs we have which are terrific. (Defender is better.)
But for the IPAD, we were a little disappointed. : (

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Jan. 9 2012
Great unit, takes a bit of work to assemble but in conjunction with a screen protector this has already protected my special needs daughters iPad from a dozen or so drops, one frisbee style throw and countless encounters with peanut butter, drool and hard handling.

Highly recommended but might try the top model next time as it apparently is more waterproof and just as strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad cover, May 23 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Quick ship item! Very sturdy and dependable! Super happy with it. :) look forward to using this item for an upcoming trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tough, March 12 2012
Bought this to protect ipad from 9 month old and its been since drop multiple time, thrown etc.... So far case is doing its job

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, Feb. 9 2012
Solid case to protect your iPad ... easy to grip and offers good protection on your investment. Well worth the $

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, Feb. 7 2012
First one got lost in shipping. Vendor sent a second one out at no charge to me that I receive dthe next day with absolutely no hassles. Product is very well built with 2 layers of protection. Not too bulky either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Jan. 29 2012
Great product! I own an otterbox for my iPhone as well. Great if you have kids. Only thing I would change is that there was a permanent screen protector.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›