5.0 out of 5 stars Fast loading Blu-Ray Player w/ Netflix
PROS:
- Browsing the unit's menus and setup is fast.
- Setting up the unit with my digital receiver was easy and straight forward.
- Setting up the Wi-Fi was also easy.
- A Blu-Ray player that finally has Netflix.
- Very easy and colourful start up menu.
- Loads Blu-Ray movies surprisingly fast.

Cons:
- Until is small and...
Published on Nov. 17 2011 by NT

1.0 out of 5 stars 3D Where? Does it do 2D to 3D conversion?????
Published on May 30 2011 by cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast loading Blu-Ray Player w/ Netflix, Nov. 17 2011
This review is from: Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player (Electronics)
PROS:
- Browsing the unit's menus and setup is fast.
- Setting up the unit with my digital receiver was easy and straight forward.
- Setting up the Wi-Fi was also easy.
- A Blu-Ray player that finally has Netflix.
- Very easy and colourful start up menu.
- Loads Blu-Ray movies surprisingly fast.

Cons:
- Until is small and feels flimsy.
- The hands Free Eject doesn't always work out the way it was meant to, but no worry, I don't use it.
- Browsing through Netflix movies and shows, would be nice if it would do this a little faster and/or be more responsive.

Overall:
- If I had to buy another player for my other HDTV, this player would be the one. Hands down, an overall great quality Blu-Ray player and very user friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, Nov. 21 2011
Love this Blu Ray player. Very easy set up. Loads of free apps. Even has access to Facebook and You Tube and of course Netflix. Many user friendly features. Beautiful stream line design. I will be buying another one for my other t.v. Quick shipping. Can't rave enough about this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Aug. 7 2013
We have had this item for over a year and have no complaints at all, would recommend this product for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars not as fast as they say, Jan. 21 2012
Dan Dupre (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
It is a good blu-ray player. That said, the information and reviews made me think it would load instantly and this is far from the case. I have a cheap samsung dvd player that loads at least as fast - but samsung is crap and seems to overload to with content and get choppy after a few minutes. I do like the player though. I wish Viera cast would allow web searching and playing. I would like to stream NFB films but can only do that if they are on youtube.

1.0 out of 5 stars 3D Where? Does it do 2D to 3D conversion?????, May 30 2011
Hi Purchased the Panasonic DMP-BDT210 about 2 weeks ago. Could not see a demo in store because they weren't in stores at the time. Took a chance and bought it. Once home had to call Panasonic tech support 2 times to get the 2D to 3D conversion. After watching action and non action movies I'm still trying to see a 3D effect. I see no depth to the picture no 3D effect in any way. I see the same thing that I see in 2D. I even tried with my Panasonic 3D TV in 2D mode and the picture is exactly the same, no 3D effects. Watched without the glasses same thing, there is absolutely no difference in the picture from 2D to 3D conversion. I purchased this DMP-BDT210 to make better use of my 3D ready TV and watch my old DVD`s and BD`s in 3D or a reasonable attempt at 3D from the unit but no such luck.

I have sent an email to Panasonic, am awaiting an answer. Am I expecting too much from this 2D to 3D conversion???? I think not the product is advertised as being able to convert 2D to 3D so the results should show it without a doubt or question. The 210 should produce a sense of depth or 3 dimensionality. I don`t expect the same as a real 3D movie or 3D player but some similar experience.

The USB port only supports FAT, FAT16 and FAT32 files. It doesn`t support NFTS so if your music is on a HDD with this file format your out of luck

The player as some nice features, like a sensor on the top by which you can open or close the the tray. Easy to setup. Easy to get to the Internet.

I will contact the store that I bought it from and attempt to return the unit. Very disappointed overall. Not a purchase that I would repeat. Caveat emptor, let the buyer beware.

I will keep you informed if there are any new progress.