5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive to use

3.0 out of 5 stars A rather disappointing offer from Wacom
Published 2 months ago by Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive to use, Nov. 26 2011
This review is from: Wacom CS100K Bamboo Stylus for iPad (Electronics)
I love this pen. Feels great in the hand and to use. The tip is a durable silicone with air inside. It gives a bit of a bouncy feeling when typing with on the iPad which is a good feeling. Also glides smoothly when writing with. I prefer the pen over using my fingers to navigate the iPad. At first I was hesitant to buy it because of the price, although I'm glad I did end up purchasing it. The tip is not too large and great with the Note Taker HD to make notes on the side margins of PDFs. Quality product!!

4.0 out of 5 stars much more PRECISE than standard stylus, Dec 13 2012
This review is from: Wacom CS100K Bamboo Stylus for iPad (Electronics)
This stylus is much more precise than the average, due to it's smaller tip as advertised. As a drawback to that however and due to the way touch screens are engineered to best respond to human fingers (significantly wider than the bamboo stylus tip), some glitches in responsiveness are noticed every once in a while.

The added weight gives this one a good feel in the hand, and renders using it less troublesome than lighter styluses.

Out of the box the sensitivity of the tip is flawless. My concern is for how long before a replacement tip is needed? Perhaps something to bear in mind during purchase.

All in all, a better stylus by comparison to the average - for a premium in price of course.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works really well, Jan. 28 2013
This review is from: Wacom CS100K Bamboo Stylus for iPad (Electronics)
I really like this stylus because it's easy to use, glides smoothly over the ipad surface and has a relatively small tip so is quite precise. The only unfortunate thing about it is that the nib (tip) tears sometimes, especially if it's not taken care of very well. Then it needs to be replaced. It's pretty easy to replace though and I've had no other issues otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as needed, March 6 2012
This review is from: Wacom CS100K Bamboo Stylus for iPad (Electronics)
I purchased the iPad2 for work. I am in sales in the technology industry and I wanted to be able to "take notes" during meetings electronically and attach the electronic documents to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. I was told that not all styluses are well suited for note taking. I researched alternative styluses and the Bamboo stylus was highly rated for note taking. I purchased the Bamboo stylus and it is awesome. I have tried a couple of note taking apps and I find Note Taker HD the best app for my requirements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, Nov. 29 2012
This review is from: Wacom CS100K Bamboo Stylus for iPad (Electronics)
Bought this pen based on internet reviews.
After I got it, no regrets...fantastic product.
Did everything I expect it to do. Threw out the other pens I purchased previously.
Awesome price on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Responsive, Nov. 27 2012
Ronald P. Santos "ron_of_toronto" (North York, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wacom CS100K Bamboo Stylus for iPad (Electronics)
I like the simple elegant style. The size is also just right - not too long nor too short. It all depends on the app that you are using. A good app should have a very good response to the stylus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for drawing, Jan. 5 2013
This review is from: Wacom CS100K Bamboo Stylus for iPad (Electronics)
Has a nice brushed metal texture for holding, and it very responsive on my ipad mini. I am an art student and have taken to using the app Procreate + this stylus as a digital sketchbook. This stylus makes it a lot more comfortable and natural to sketch than with your finger. I haven't tried writing notes with it, personally I'd just use the keyboard or real pen and paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome stylus, Nov. 18 2012
This review is from: Wacom CS100K Bamboo Stylus for iPad (Electronics)
Stylus works great. It's precise and easy to use. It's got a good weight to it. Better than any other stylus I've used.

3.0 out of 5 stars A rather disappointing offer from Wacom, April 18 2015
This review is from: Wacom CS100K Bamboo Stylus for iPad (Electronics)
I was happy to get this on sale as the I find the full retail price to be outrageous, particularly given the build quality as observed. At first I was extremely happy with it, but atfter only 3 or 4 weeks, I noticed a large paint chip missing from the barrel and arould where the silver pocket clip joins the black. While looking at this, I also noticed that the printed "bamboo" was also wearing off the silver part. though navigating apps is smooth and effortless, however before two months were up, I noticed a severe wear around the edges of the nib, so I went looking for replacements. That was an eye opener. Wacom does not sell them in their Canadian store or to Canada in the US store ($4.95 for 3). In the end I had to resort to ebay. I don't know if I got the real deal, because there was no branding on the package, so I won't say much except they are much less durable than the one that came on the stylus in the first place. That ended up being sliced through an un useable in under 3 months. A month later and I'm on my second replacement. SUMMARY: I have many styli, mostare really cheap,. In short the Bamboo has the best performance but by far the worst durability of any.

Come on Wacom, this is supposed to be a professional artist's tool. Get in the game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharper than the rest, Feb. 6 2012
This review is from: Wacom CS100K Bamboo Stylus for iPad (Electronics)
Feels great in the had, still can't go as fine as I want it to, but it's the best I've come in contact with!

Wacom CS100K Bamboo Stylus for iPad