5.0 out of 5 stars This game is genius.
Published on Feb. 9 2012 by Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible
This game is horrible. The controls are very clunky, the bosses are very repetative and they take too long to kill. The game tries to be funny but its just dry. I pre-ordered this game hoping to be as fun and good as no more heroes,but i was sadly mistaken.
Published on Dec 3 2011 by pat

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is genius., Feb. 9 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Shadows Of The Damned (Video Game)
I don't often play shooters so don't start to criticize me on that, I like games that are fun to play. This game has a twisted sense of humour which I enjoy, I didn't have much difficulty through most of the game (No bosses that were ridiculous hard) I found this game refreshing from the usual shooter games, I play games for the fun of it. I have played so many games and this is one of my favourites...They have little stories in the game where the character reads off the board in his Mexican accent and the things he says are hilarious. Just wanted to throw in a positive review which is much deserved.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, Dec 3 2011
Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Shadows Of The Damned (Video Game)

ARRAY(0xb006d7a4)

Shadows Of The Damned
Shadows Of The Damned by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
CDN$ 44.99 CDN$ 20.99