5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great Disney movie!
The story, characters, and songs, made "Beauty and the Beast" an instant classic (and a favorite with kids of all ages in our house).
Published 6 months ago by Sarah Ross

3.0 out of 5 stars Not original discs
This was for a birthday present for a daughter of a friend of ours. I searched everywhere in town and honestly could not find a copy. :-( So I found it on Amazon! Great!
Published 1 month ago by Megalantern

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great Disney movie!, Oct. 12 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good condition, Sept. 30 2013
Exactly what I hope for.
DVD in excellent condition as if it was new
Recommend to all Disney movies seekers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who could ever learn to love a Beast? Everyone!, Aug. 19 2013
This review is from: Beauty And The Beast 3D - 5-Disc BD Combo Pack (3D BD+2-Disc 2D BD+DVD+Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français) (Blu-ray)
It's obvious to see why Disney nearly won an Oscar for 'Beauty and the Beast'. The magical story of Belle, the beautiful but independant peasant girl and the Beast, with the soul of a prince trapped in a frightening animal, is as timeless as any movie can get. Securing Disney's stellar reputation as the third film made during the so-called 'Renaissance Age' (beginning with 'The Little Mermaid' and ending with 'Tarzan'), the songs will stay with you forever, the characters will warm your heart from the very beginning and the stunning animation will enrapture you.

Of course, I'm biased in my opinion because it's my favourite Disney film of all time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty and the Beast, Dec 7 2010
Although I live neither in a cave nor on Mars, I only saw Beauty for the first time a few weeks ago (2010). I had to have a copy. It's the finest animated feature I've ever seen and one of the best movies of any kind. Walt Disney's goal in the 1930s was to make first-rate movies for the whole family and Beauty is exactly that. The music, animation, screenplay and characters are very close to flawless. Everything fits. Everything works.
It sounds like the best of Broadway, will bring laughs and tears, yet Belle and the Beast have their noble characters very well developed. It's a total joy to watch, regardless of your age!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service and Great Quality, March 19 2014
This review is from: Beauty and the Beast (DVD)
This movie is great! I needed it in DVD form for my collection!
Ethansgoodies was great to deal with! They contacted me immediately after my original order to let me know the copy they were going ship was damaged so would send out a copy in the next couple days. It took a little longer to get here but was perfect!~

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Favorites!, March 13 2014
This review is from: Beauty and the Beast (DVD)
A classic. Love Beauty & the Beast. Can't say anything bad about it. A must see for all children and families.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best movie ever, March 7 2014
This review is from: Beauty and the Beast (DVD)
Love this movie so much remember seeing it in the movie theater it was great then and it's just as I remember plus a new song

3.0 out of 5 stars Not original discs, Feb. 21 2014
This review is from: Beauty and the Beast (DVD)
I ordered it and watched the disc to be sure. It had NO region, so that instantly tipped me off that it was rip from the original. The video quality was also not as good as what the original DVD should have.

Be aware when purchasing "used" DVDs. Sometimes they are not checked for quality/authenticity BEFORE the shipper ships them.

I did contact the seller and decided not to return the DVDs because it had already been given as a gift and the quality was acceptable, if not entirely perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Disney, Feb. 4 2014
This review is from: Beauty and the Beast (DVD)
Updating our family library from the previous VHS originals, so that we can now watch them with improved clarity and features with our grand-children. These classic Disney movies never get old.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic movie!, Jan. 2 2014
This review is from: Beauty and the Beast (DVD)
classic movie, a must for every little girl.
great purchase, good price, fast delivery.
I am very happy with my shopping experience.

ARRAY(0xaf590e7c)