4.0 out of 5 stars This monitor/TV Works great as a TV and Monitor
I am unsure what the other pers was looking at when they could not find the cable input. It is called RF. This monitor/TV Works great as a TV and Monitor.
Also do not blame Amazon if you cannot look at the specs before buying something.

Thank You Amazon, always great products, exactly as described, spec sheets always available.
Published 1 month ago by Stephan Bert

1.0 out of 5 stars Unless you get your TV from an atenna..STAY AWAY
Published on Jan. 31 2012 by tiamarie

1.0 out of 5 stars Unless you get your TV from an atenna..STAY AWAY, Jan. 31 2012
This review is from: RCA 22-Inch Widescreen TFT Color LCD TV (1080i) (Electronics)
I wanted a 22" tv for my bedroom. This was the right price, and had everything I was looking for. 1080 viewing, HDMI for my Blu Ray player, and small enough to move to another room if needed. What I received today was a recycled unit within a beaten up interior box, claiming to be sold "as new" from Amazon. I could not even give a fair judgement as to picture quality as this unit does not even accept a simple coaxial cable, so unless you only rely on an atenna for tv (which will not be available much longer in Canada)this unit is useless. I have boxed up the tv to send back to Amazon. I am usually quite happy with my purchases through Amazon. It seems a little strange that they would sell a TV, and then re-sell the same TV as new. It should also be noted to any buyer that you can not use it if you have home cable, and only works though an ATV source. I thought any TV sold in 2011/2012 would have a simple cable option, but I was wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars This monitor/TV Works great as a TV and Monitor, Nov. 12 2014