5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
If you like Eddie, you will love this DVD. I've watched it a good 3 or 4 times in the past 3 weeks. Good Stuff!
Published on July 3 2011 by nanoonanook

3.0 out of 5 stars A Little Lacking
Published 17 months ago by ClwydJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 3 2011
This review is from: Water On The Road (DVD) (DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars A Little Lacking, Feb. 3 2013
This review is from: Water On The Road (Blu-ray) (Blu-ray)
Eddie is a great talent but I thought this disc was a little disjointed for my taste. It's part concert,part documentary, part singing with others. It's also short at 60min. It was a very different crowd he was playing to than I expected to see. Certainly not a crowd you'd see at a Pearl Jam concert.When Eddy dished SUVs & Hummers the crowd went awfully quiet for a bit.Hmmm. I guess I feel the stuff he's done with Pearl Jam is really hard to follow, some of that stuff is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!!!, Feb. 29 2012
This review is from: Water On The Road (DVD) (DVD)
Bought this DVD as I am a huge Pearl Jam fan. I gotta say this is probably one of thee best DVDs I own. I enjoyed the entire DVD from start to finish. Well produced and the music was amazing. The price was very reasonable compared to others. Thanks again Amazon.

Water On The Road (Blu-ray)
Water On The Road (Blu-ray) by Eddie Vedder (Blu-ray - 2011)
CDN$ 21.99