biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

on July 3, 2011
If you like Eddie, you will love this DVD. I've watched it a good 3 or 4 times in the past 3 weeks. Good Stuff!
on February 3, 2013
Eddie is a great talent but I thought this disc was a little disjointed for my taste. It's part concert,part documentary, part singing with others. It's also short at 60min. It was a very different crowd he was playing to than I expected to see. Certainly not a crowd you'd see at a Pearl Jam concert.When Eddy dished SUVs & Hummers the crowd went awfully quiet for a bit.Hmmm. I guess I feel the stuff he's done with Pearl Jam is really hard to follow, some of that stuff is amazing.
on February 29, 2012
Bought this DVD as I am a huge Pearl Jam fan. I gotta say this is probably one of thee best DVDs I own. I enjoyed the entire DVD from start to finish. Well produced and the music was amazing. The price was very reasonable compared to others. Thanks again Amazon.
on October 24, 2014