march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on April 28, 2016
Second season was a bit disappointing, not as much fun as first season. Colors in the recording appear somewhat pastel or washed out.
on April 5, 2016
excellent
on August 22, 2015
I saw the location where part of this was filmed, made it even more unique to me.
on July 27, 2015
Great tv series .Very funny and amusing.
on June 1, 2015
This was a great show. Something I can watch more than once.
on October 6, 2014
excellent series
on July 1, 2014
Great series.
on May 18, 2014
I love this show and the DVD's themselves work great. However, the outer case was bent and torn upon arrival. I had originally ordered the set to be part of a gift, but couldn't give it to someone in the condition it arrived in. I ended up re-purchasing at another store (not online) and kept this copy for myself. I have ordered several other DVD's without issue on Amazon. I believe the challenge with this particular one is the someone elaborate cover. I would shy away from buying special editions or elaborately packaged set online in future based on this experience.
on February 19, 2014
I have not opened these yet but for the next long road trip or the long rainy or winter days.

I look forward to the extras and the overall clarity of both picture and sound for this viewing experience.
on November 24, 2012
The programs are fun .. nice to watch without the commercials. BUT the DVDs are a problem. Programs 1 & 2 on each disc play fine. However the DVD player will not access 3 & 4. Same on all three DVDs. Got a new DVD player ... same problem. The only way to catch the other programs is to watch on the DVD player on my computer. No other DVDs have shown this problem - yet.