biss Learn more Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night snsflyour boutiques-francophones Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange
Price:$21.05+ $3.49 shipping

on January 22, 2013
I bought this video on a whim - It was a movie I warmly remembered watching on TV as a young girl with my mother. I came accross it accidently and just had to purchase it. Because of its quick delivery to my house I was able to bring it to my mother for Christmas - and seeing her face when she seen it was worth a thousand words I just can not express. I know it too brought back fond memories for my mother as well. A beautiful romance movie without todays explicit sex and violence.
on June 1, 2014
exactly as expected ,and in time very happy , too bad it is to old to be dubbed in french andre
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2011
Wow! I've been waiting years for this to be available! I saw this at the movie theatre when I was really young and it will be one of the ones I view regularly. If good, old musicals are your interest, don't miss out on this one!