boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage march SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$17.75+ $3.49 shipping

on January 22, 2013
I bought this video on a whim - It was a movie I warmly remembered watching on TV as a young girl with my mother. I came accross it accidently and just had to purchase it. Because of its quick delivery to my house I was able to bring it to my mother for Christmas - and seeing her face when she seen it was worth a thousand words I just can not express. I know it too brought back fond memories for my mother as well. A beautiful romance movie without todays explicit sex and violence.
on June 1, 2014
exactly as expected ,and in time very happy , too bad it is to old to be dubbed in french andre
on July 12, 2011
Wow! I've been waiting years for this to be available! I saw this at the movie theatre when I was really young and it will be one of the ones I view regularly. If good, old musicals are your interest, don't miss out on this one!