march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools SmartSaver Registry

on December 22, 2011
Okay. This is a mixed review.

Lets start with the actual product.

My first one arrived broken. The picture is a little misleading. This is a very thin piece of wood. I also expected a screw to attach the product to something. All that is contained in the package is a piece of wood. However, it is very cute.

Now for the best part of this. This seller is VERY easy to deal with. I had no fuss when I said my product arrived damaged. A new one was shipped to me right away. They changed the packaging to ensure it arrived safely. This is a WONDERFUL seller to deal with.

While I think this product is a cute Christmas present I would not purchase it again. Simply I feel the picture and the product do not match. However - I will most definitively use this seller again.
on December 31, 2015
Terrible. It is one tenth the size of the photo. Completely false comparison. The only similarity is that it is made from wood. I would give a zero if that was possible. Look at the attached photo to see exactly how the product arrived in the box. I have bought well over a hundred products off Amazon over the years. This is the first time ever I have had to submit a negative review.
review image
on December 17, 2014
Item arrived ahead of expected date and is the perfect gift for a hard to buy for Dad. I thought the weather stick would have been larger but I'm sure my Dad will appreciate a more subtle look.
on December 25, 2015
Picture is VERY misleading. I was expecting a larger piece of wood as depicted in majority of the photos. I was quite disappointed :/
on January 16, 2016
These weather sticks make WONDERFUL gifts. They are very accurate, considering what they are.
Extremely unique item. Love it!!
on July 6, 2015
Great gift. Bought one for my dad and husband for Father's Day. Both thought it was a cool gift.
Works well.
on January 21, 2015
Bought as a novelty gift for friends who emigrated to Vancouver. Has proved to be the source of laughter 😁
on December 2, 2015
Very misleading picture. More like a weather twig :(
review image
on July 16, 2014
Works great
on February 27, 2014
I'm not sure if mine is working. It's not predicting nice weather all the time. I guess I have to move.