biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 15, 2013
Very pleased. It wears well casually & casual-dressy. Easy to read with my middle-aged eyes. Not one thing to change.
on December 26, 2012
Very happy with new watch. Beautiful and works very well. It was a great Cyber Monday deal and despite there not being any left when I placed my order, was shipped out within a few days. Exactly as descrided.
on May 21, 2013
Purchased for my mom for Mother's Day! Beautiful watch...and she LOVES it! :) *One thing of note for those purchasing, the leather band is quite generous in length.
on August 29, 2013
Skagen Women's 691SSLB Black Dial Swarovski Elements Black Leather Band WatchThis Danish Skagen women's dress watch is very elegant with black leather band, black watch face and silver stainless steel elements accompanied with crystals at each time around the dial. It is a very feminine and streamlined watch, suitable for both day and evening wear.
on October 16, 2014
This watch is a fabulous looker, but it had a very clear problem. On arrival, it kept horrible time for a couple days, and then stopped working. When I then contacted Skagen about the lifetime warranty, they told me that I had to pay to have it repaired by METRO. Overall, getting this watch was very dissapointing
on March 31, 2013
This is the all black watch with some sparkle that I was looking for. It is light weight and just the right size for my small wrist, but large enough to be in style. It is a watch that is elegant with it's fine leather strap and is right for all occasions.
on April 17, 2013
This is a very sleek looking watch with a lovely black face and crystals. I've added it to my large watch collection and it is one of my favourites. Would definitely recommend this watch, well worth the price.
on October 3, 2013
Classy enough to wear out, yet casual enough for every day. Sleek and not bulky at all. Beautiful soft leather band, easy to read, keeps perfect time. Excellent buy.
on November 15, 2014
Nice looking watch but item stopped working after a year of use. I put new batteries in and it still doesn't work. I would like to get it replaced Amazon!
on January 6, 2016
Awsome for the price you pay. I think they are made in China.

I have about 4 Skagen watches (about 6 years) they are work well.

See 1 answered question