march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on July 28, 2012
THis show has a certain appeal to it, which is not universal, but however for those who like it, they can't stop watching it. If you like the show, you'll find having the whole series worthwhile.

The box set itself is a beautiful collection, however the discs are packaged tightly, which makes taking them out challenging at times.

Watch a few episodes before you make this purchase, to see if you like this type of show, it ramps up significantly in the middle and sustains a level of entertainment throughout.
on August 29, 2013
I had a smallville marathon because I couldn't just end the night with one episode. tom welling is an amazing actor and is real easy on the eyes. the box set came with a cute imitation of the daily planet paper where you can catch glimpses of super man. if you don't know what smallville is about, well its about superman before he became superman. throughout the series you follow clark kent developing his abilities and trying to hide them from his friends. loved it :)
on June 26, 2013
Have wanted this set since it first released and recently got it as a birthday present which marks a milestone the best way to commemorate a milestone is by getting the series I grew up watching. I've been a fan of the show since season 1 episode 1.

Initially my present had some issues which Amazon resolved immediately, for which I'm grateful.

Like stated before, the discs are tightly packed which concerns me too, but I take as much care as I can in taking the discs out and putting them back. The DVDs are the same, in terms menu and contents, as the previously released by season DVD sets so I both like and dislike that. And the episode guide is very useful, except that it does not tell you which discs have special features and which don't, though it does say which disc disc is entirely special features.

The additional contents are gems and all I can say is, I wish there was more because you can never have enough of Smallville.

Great buy for all fans especially.
on January 29, 2013
The quality of the product and packaging is amazing. For a true Smallville lover, it is a perfect purchase! Would recommend it for sure.
on January 29, 2013
nice box, the book/episode guide makes it easy to find where you left off last time. great series...to watch over and over again. a classic.
on July 18, 2013
My order arrived quickly and in good condition. The packaging is nice to look at but the dvds are hard to get out unscratched. On the advice of other reviewers I got a dvd case and transfered them all to it. I am currently watching the 5th season and have not had any problems, the quality is quite good even if it's not HD.
on June 11, 2014
My only complaint are the DVDs. Seasons 5, 6,7 had several scratched on the DVDs and could not play in one of my DVD players. It did work on another player, but it seemed to skip briefly, and resume playing. A bit of an annoyance, and I believe the issue was with the packaging. Beautiful boxed case, however, the DVDs are packed in there very tightly. I can see this case (hard cardboard) will eventually show the wear from constantly watching these episodes over and over again. I decided to keep the spmplete series, as I didnt want to have to go through over 200 episodes again to esnure they played ok. I do recommend this produce, but with caution due to the quality of the DVDs.
on February 13, 2013
was a gift - and he stills loves it - the volume of 10 years wirth of video plus extra is awesome
on February 10, 2015
I'm a huge fan of Superman/Smallville and when I saw this was on sale I had to get it.

The quality is amazing. The DVD's come in a photo-album type case showing photos of the cast/scenes throughout the series. The episode guide and Daily Planet newspaper are a nice plus too. The only downside is the dvd's are a little difficult to remove from the slots.

I would highly recommend this box set for any Superman/Smallville fan.
on January 28, 2012
Well originally I found the box set very pleasing with the "Daily Planet" newspaper and the outlining book of all the eposodes.as I have watched most of the episodes before it is nothing new in the series itself.I think my only complaint is that removing the dvd's for viewing is a bit annoying the way they are boxed.I feel sure I may break the holder sooner or later.Still well worth the buy at any rate as I really enjoy the entire series