Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

Format: Audio CDChange

on December 30, 2011
Her music is refreshing: introduces new style, special effects, takes you into the future and brings back again. Every time I hear the songs, I like them even more and more.
Lyrics are very substantial: these significant and important words are realistic, and dreamy, they give you wise advice, tell you to feel beautiful (because you are) and to be perfect (because you are). So let Selena's music move you, and feel confident about yourself!
Included are photos of Selena;
on October 20, 2013
My daughter loves it, but I have reservations. There are many double-entendres and sex references that aren't really appropriate for the kid set.

"Bang Bang Bang", for instance, says "His love is deeper than yours.... bang, bang, bang, I thought your love was all that, until I let him in".

Ahem. Well. My goodness.

My kid hasn't the foggiest idea what that song is really about, but I'm not delighted.
on September 10, 2011
This CD is for my daughter and she says she likes it very much. She is ten-years-old and like the pop music. I guess I don't mind it too much also. She is not being over the top with the videos also.