5.0 out of 5 stars FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT YOURSELF
Her music is refreshing: introduces new style, special effects, takes you into the future and brings back again. Every time I hear the songs, I like them even more and more.
Published on Dec 30 2011 by PERFECT4GIFT

2.0 out of 5 stars Not kid friendly.
My daughter loves it, but I have reservations. There are many double-entendres and sex references that aren't really appropriate for the kid set.

"Bang Bang Bang", for instance, says "His love is deeper than yours.... bang, bang, bang, I thought your love was all that, until I let him in".

Ahem. Well. My goodness.

My kid hasn't the...
Published 13 months ago by Adam Norman

2.0 out of 5 stars Not kid friendly., Oct. 20 2013
Adam Norman - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)

Ahem. Well. My goodness.

My kid hasn't the foggiest idea what that song is really about, but I'm not delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT YOURSELF, Dec 30 2011
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: When The Sun Goes Down (Audio CD)
Lyrics are very substantial: these significant and important words are realistic, and dreamy, they give you wise advice, tell you to feel beautiful (because you are) and to be perfect (because you are). So let Selena's music move you, and feel confident about yourself!
Included are photos of Selena;

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter is pleased, Sept. 10 2011
Ce commentaire est de: When The Sun Goes Down (Audio CD)
This CD is for my daughter and she says she likes it very much. She is ten-years-old and like the pop music. I guess I don't mind it too much also. She is not being over the top with the videos also.

When The Sun Goes Down
When The Sun Goes Down by Selena Gomez & The Scene (Audio CD - 2011)