5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, May 8 2012
This review is from: Manduka AMAZC/PROPK71 Mat PRO 71-Inch Package (Black) (Sports)
I have done quite a bit of research on finding a new mat for my yoga practice and I am very pleased with my purchase of the manduka pro. A lot of people have made comments about the weight and rubber smell of the mat, but I found neither to be of much concern. With any thicker style of mat, it only stands to reason that the weight will increase. I have practiced on it a couple of times and even from limited use I can say that this is the best mat I have ever owned. My knees are thanking me for this wise investment. The practice tote is well constructed, although I wish it was a bit larger. For hot yoga practitioners, you might find it difficult to put a change of clothes, water bottle and mat towel all inside. The color I received was not as advertised, I got a sage color and I have to say I am pretty happy to have got that color. If you are looking for a quality mat, then look no further. The delivery was prompt, I got a notice the same day I ordered that my package was shipped (via free shipping) and it arrived 2 days later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., Sept. 9 2011
Mat is exactly what all the other reviewers said it would be. Great support, super non-slip, heavy...but worth the extra weight. Tote is well constructed, has a retro 70's canvas bag feel to it, fits the mat and accessories nicely. Really glad I spent the extra money.