4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, Dec 30 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White (Kitchen)
I find this easy to use and it makes for a decent ice cream. I'm thankful to the reviews that I read that outlined keeping the bowl in the freezer overnight as a minimum and making sure that the machine is going before pouring the mixture in.
Thank you for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Nov. 20 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White (Kitchen)
I was never a fan of ice cream, but homemade ice cream has changed my mind! Love my ice cream maker! Easy to use and to clean. Canister stays cold, and freezes rather quickly. I have had this about a year, and no problems whatsoever. I highly recommend this ice cream maker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., Aug. 28 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White (Kitchen)
I'm very impressed. This little machine makes great ice cream. I haven't tried frozen yogurt yet, but I'm sure it would work great for that too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Dreams, Feb. 28 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White (Kitchen)
I first saw this product during a visit at my in laws and after seeing how easy it is to make frozen deserts I immediately turned to Amazon to buy one. The trick is to keep the freezing bowl permanently in the freezer. I wait until the last minute, making sure the mix is very cold, pour it into the freezing bowl, and start the churning process. Once the process finished empty the contents of the freezing bowl into a container, and run it under hot water for a good cleaning. No need to dry, just throw it back into the freezer right away.
My only complaint is that 1 1/2 quarts is too small. If you are going to go through the trouble of making your own ice cream you might as well make larger quantities so I would look at the ICE-30 model with 2 quart capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart 1- 1/2 quart ice cream maker fantastico, Jan. 9 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White (Kitchen)
I bought two of these for Christmas gifts this year, and they were a hit!
Easy as one two three.. add ingredients, put on lid, turn on. The recipients love them ( So do I when I get ice cream made for me!)