5.0 out of 5 stars Rock-Opera By Pink Floyd
This is so excellent and coherent, it almost hurts. So good.

If you are already familiar with the beauty and genius that is Pink Floyd, why not add this masterpiece to your collection?

Published on Aug. 2 2006 by Katrina Karell

2.0 out of 5 stars No better than the original CD
Nice packaging.

I have the original CD and compared it with this one. Try as I would I could not detect any difference whatsoever between the two. If anything there might be a bit more brilliance and bite to the original. I can't be sure.
Published on April 16 2012 by Geoff

2.0 out of 5 stars No better than the original CD, April 16 2012
Nice packaging.

2.0 out of 5 stars Purely a sound quality review of the LP, April 1 2012
I am not here to debate the quality of the album itslef, that goes without saying. Every music lover Must have a copy of this album in their collection. But as far as the sound quality of the remastered LP... I was a bit disapointed. I'm always cautious about buying a remastered version of an album, but I could not find the reviews I was looking for with this version. Frankly the 25 year old copy I have sounds as good, if not better, even with it's pop's and hisses. Amazon's return policy was used by me in this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock-Opera By Pink Floyd, Aug. 2 2006
This review is from: The Wall (Ltd Ed) (Audio CD)
This is so excellent and coherent, it almost hurts. So good.

Also, newcomers alike. Don't be afraid, this is the way to go, a wonderful place to start your Pink Floyd -journey. (That's how I started, and haven't looked back since..)

Although this is a rock-opera, hence tells a story and is a concept-album like many other Pink Floyd -albums, that doesn't mean you can't remove the songs out of the context.

Though I strongly recommend you to listen to this through several times, to get the story straight and to be amazed by the aching beauty of this work. But do feel free jump to your favourites after that, if you want to.

I do so, but I also listen to the whole album from time to time.

This is one of my all-time favourites!

My highlights include: Comfortably Numb, Hey You, Goodbye Blue Sky, Another Brick In The Wall ( all three parts, but especially part I), Thin Thin Ice and Young Lust.

Oh, did I already say, that this is ReCoMMenDeD... :oD ( Very warmly and highly)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 26 2013
This review is from: The Wall (Audio CD)
Brand new CD with no scratches or bends. I am very happy satisfied with this purchase and love the album!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang You're Head..., April 20 2013
Against the wall till it explodes if you give this album anything less the 5 stars. The sheer amount of effort that went into this record is monumental. Everything from the weight of the records to the packaging is just superb. Not to mention songs like Young Lust, Another Brick in The Wall, Hey You, Comfortably Numb (just to name a few) turn the rectangular bricks that built The Wall into the most well rounded album every created. Be it the cry of Gilmours Guitar or the sound of Waters voice, this album is an absolute classic from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend this album (in LP format) to those who enjoy good music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still phenomenal, March 23 2013
This review is from: The Wall (Audio CD)
Still as good as ever, and the sound quality is fantastic. Very happy to have this classic back in my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Boggling!, Dec 17 2012
This review is from: The Wall (Immersion Edition) (Audio CD)
Who'd have thought it possible? Can you really rediscover something, having listened to it from the time it first came out, several decades later? The answer is YES!

What the Floyd have done here is rewarded their fans for all the years of loyalty. They said thanks for the ride, thanks for sticking with us, and here's a little something for you now. Please note though, I'm talking specifically of Floyd Fans, not the casual listener. The casual listener does not need several versions of the same album.

The true fan, however, has something akin to a collectable vinyl. We now have several versions to compare, digest and immerse ourselves in. We have tons of extras to pour over and read and talk about and read again and talk about some more. This is like getting the album on the day of release back in the late '70's all over again. This is like watching the original Star Wars Trilogy when Lucas first remastered them (admit it, watching them in the cinema again 20 years later was awesome). All the flaws taken out, all the majesty and brilliance you remember, offered up in the best possible quality available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have, Aug. 13 2012
This review is from: The Wall (Immersion Edition) (Audio CD)
Old fan of Pink Floyd, I was buying this product for both the live& demo music CDs and the visual material.
Concerning the music, this really is a complete set surrounding The Wall and the quality is excellent.
Concerning the visual material, this is about fine. Personally, I would have appreciate more, and for some articles... much more quality!

@larochen

5.0 out of 5 stars very highly recommended, July 5 2004
This review is from: The Wall (Ltd Ed) (Audio CD)
the wall along with the dark side of the moon was one of the greatest cd's ever recorded by any group due to songs like comfortably numb.this great cd should be there in yiur collection.highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars A real disappointment, March 2 2012
This review is from: The Wall (Immersion Edition) (Audio CD)
Having ordered this immersion box set a number of months ago, I was fully expecting a blu-ray or DVD(A) version of the album as was the case with Wish You Were Here. I was so disappointed when it arrived and all there was a CD remaster. Not good enough.

ARRAY(0xab3fe138)

The Wall (Immersion Edition)
The Wall (Immersion Edition) by Pink Floyd (Audio CD - 2012)