Auto Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite boutiques-francophones Music Deals Store NFL Tools

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(4 star)show all reviews
on March 25, 2012
Never owned a safety razor before, but it was pretty easy to figure out how everything works. Also, not sure if it gets as close as my regular razor, but that could easily be my fault.

My main issue was that the razor arrived with many scratches and chips, however, it wasn't worth the time and effort it would take to return it, especially if I ended up receiving another razor with the same problem.

UPDATE: After shaving with it for a while, I find it pretty nice to use. Never managed to cut myself either, other than a minor scratch here and there.
on December 28, 2011
Pros;
- Well weighted
- Well made - works well mechanically

Cons:
- Handle not very grippy - especially when wet. I have to dry off the handle and my hands a few times.

Other comments:
- Handle was not as long as I expected, but this was my first razor so maybe this is the standard length.
on August 24, 2013
I purchased this in an effort to cut down on packaging from disposable razors, and blades. I had no experience at all with these types of razors so I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm really pleased with this product. It is much heavier in the hand than my previous Venus which means you don't have to press as hard while shaving. Its a snap to change the blades, which seem to stay sharper longer than my previous razor (even with its two blades). Just be sure to keep it out of direct humidity.
I really recommend this for ladies who are sick of having to deal with all of the ridiculous packaging that comes with the razors of today.