5.0 out of 5 stars great
works great,cleans easily and looks good. love the weight and feel. Probably the last one i'll ever buy or need.
Published on Sept. 17 2011 by Mme Solange Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful razor
I like this razor but unfortunately I dropped it and the threaded part on the head (that attaches to the handle) broke so I had to use the head off my old one. It's probably not meant to be dropped but I didn't expect it to break either. So, I still have the handle but the head is useless....oh well, I have no complaints about the price and shipping speed from the seller.
Published 13 months ago by LJM

5.0 out of 5 stars great, Sept. 17 2011
This review is from: Parker 65R Super Heavyweight Double Edge Safety Razor and 10 blades SHARK & BLUEBIRD

5.0 out of 5 stars First DE Razor, April 14 2014
First DE razor I ever got. have to say it was the best shave i have ever had. the razor has a nice weight to it and is extremely easy to clean. the biggest difference i noticed was little to no irritation using a shaving soap and the razor didn't clog up with hair like those multi blade razors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome razor, great shaving experience., Jan. 4 2014
The looks, the weight, the length of the handle feels just right. When the blade is in the razor, the angles are again just right one is more aggressive and the other one gives you a closer shave, at the second shave.
I came back to a double edge razor, after many years (to many...) of using the modern devices that after a morning shave, in the evening I could already feel my beard coming back. So, now I can really feel the difference in close shave. Next day, I can feel the beard growing back again, but for at least 24 hours I enjoy a closer shave and that is something worth talking about.
I definitely recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great razor, May 9 2013
I've been using this razor now for a few months, and I really like it. It gives me a great close shave, has good weight, and didn't seem to have any problems others have mentioned. Being my first DE razor I cannot compare it to others, but have had non of the problems others have mentioned Parker are known for. The head had no gap issues, the aggressiveness seems good, and its not too flashy. Giving 4 stars because I haven't tried any other razors to compare what a perfect razor would be, but this one has been great. No issues as of yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful razor, March 7 2013