countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Video Game|Change
Price:$7.97+ $6.99 shipping

on March 4, 2014
I give this a 5 star,- good mission play but especially good online. Multi-player gaming such as team death matches are a lot of fun. It has good maps and like other call of duty games, good controls and features. I bought this one to replace a damaged disc I had. I'm satisfied with this purchase and encourage others to play this series of games if your a fan of first person shooters!
on November 23, 2011
If you liked MW and MW 2, you will no doubt like 3. But speaking as a player who generally doesn't like FPS games (and who played the other two), Modern Warfare 3 is one of the most fun, best shooters available. I don't give it 5 stars just because it is a lot like it's predecessors.
on April 24, 2013
The game is fun, unique, and fast paced, and there is a wide selection of guns and maps. Prior the the release of Black Ops 2, I always made fun of friends who played outdated shooters. I would always say: "Why play a game that has been directly replaced with a newer version of itself?". After playing Black Ops 2 for a few months, I realized that it was no comparison to this game. Save yourself a few bucks, and buy MW3, a much better game instead of the newer version. You won't regret it.
on October 3, 2015
un super beau jeu ,qui nous montre que le soldat comment il fait pour survivre et se battre dans ce milieux difficile et plein d'obstacle lÀ'attend,et beaucoup d"adrenaline qui nous attend quand il joue a ce jeu.
on February 3, 2014
who doesnt love to go around shooting everyone. this game is like most shooter games...however if you're not very experienced with the modern warfare or call of duty games...it pays to have a friend help you
on June 14, 2013
I have been playing the game for more than a couple of weeks without any issues. It works fine. Shipping was fast and the game arrived in excellent condition (plus cheap price).
on August 1, 2015
The game was in excellent condition. I love the graphics and the missions are fun to play. But the multiplayer can't have bots While playing offline. I'm giving this 3 stars.
on January 1, 2012
Call of Duty is an amazing first person shooter game and has amazing on-line gaming. Probably the best COD game I have played so far. (From a fifteen year old male)
on April 29, 2014
I found this MW to be quite lackluster and almost an exact copy of MW2, with s***tier online maps. I find myself reaching for MW2 to play online more than this game.
on November 2, 2013
This game is so super awesome! It is so realistic! I've been playing it non stop, since I got it! I would recommend it to anyone who likes fighting games!!