march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on September 18, 2011
Item is great, my girlfriend loves it. Was shipped in record time, absolutely satisfied with the product and the service.
on December 7, 2011
At almost 8 months pregnant this pillow is so perfect for me, I don't know how i even slept without it before.
on July 16, 2014
Very firm, and soft! I have mine in a dakimakura (hugging pillow) case, and it fits perfectly.
on March 3, 2014
It was exactly what I was looking for. The size was great. Shipping was quick. It was soft. Now all I need a pillow case to match it.
on August 28, 2015
This is great to put your waifu over. Very comfy and its the right blend of soft and firm. Highly recommended.
on August 23, 2013
My wife like it so much that she always hold it when she sleeps and it's durable and very very soft.
on November 17, 2014
i love it. i may just order another one for my pets! aha!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 11, 2015
Good size with plenty of filling and nice finish
on February 24, 2016
Perfect - just what I needed.
on May 18, 2016