march boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on April 17, 2013
It is very fun and it reminds me of monopoly but with your favourite Mario and Dragon Quest characters. I find it extremely fun playing with friends. Good game and it teaches you how to save and invest your money wisely.
on April 10, 2015
purchased this game recently and really enjoy it ! it is good for many hours of fun and is the best version of a monopoly style game i have ever played ..i enjoy it more than monopoly just a fun game must try
on April 10, 2014
This is by far the most interesting game I've ever played. It has challenges so that you never get bored. Play against your friends or online with anyone in the world. Its truly Monopoly...Mario style!
on June 13, 2014
best game ever! for those of you who lopve monopoly this takes it to the next level without all the pesky tediuousness of having to flip through tiny bills the whole time.
on March 13, 2015
Very fun game. Package came in damaged but didn't affect its playability. Good alternative to setting up a board game.
on January 29, 2013
I pretty much said it all in my review, the game worked great and it's a really fun game, I hope a lot of people buy it!
on March 24, 2014
Didn't even know this game existed great for a night of video games with friends if you like Monopoly with Mario.
on March 13, 2012
This was my first time playing and I have to say it was very fun, Some of my friends found it pretty boring.
on April 21, 2015
Didnt like this. Very nice detail but horrible game platform design. Could end up being a collectors item.
on November 12, 2015
Very very boring. I thought it would be like the Monopoly Wii game (which I also have) but it's not.