biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist Learn more vpcflyout Furniture boutiques-francophones All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: RedChange

on June 26, 2012
this is probably the best nintendo game system ive ever played but u know the parson who said it was terrible that headache was pretty much from the dark cuz any handheld game system i play in the dark always give me a headache. so i would also reccomend for full on 3d for people that game alot but if this is your first game sytem take it on slow.
on December 28, 2011
This was bought for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. The 3d portions are hard on my old eyes, but she loves it. There is so much for her to do without even inserting a game. Great product, expected nothing less from Nintendo!
on July 15, 2013
This is a great handheld system, I replaced my Xbox 360 with it and I couldn't be happier to go back to a Nintendo system. The games are designed to have an extensive single player mode that can be replayed rather than relying solely on multiplayer.
on June 15, 2013
Bought for my sons birthday. Arrived just in time. The 3D aspect of the device is actually quite hard on the eyes, but we just turn it off with the available adjustment. Really like that you can adjust the 3D level/turn off.
on November 8, 2013
I choose buying a Nintendo 3ds online as it was hard to find the different colours in stores,,,also the prices are even better even with shipping online then in a store... My son loves his new toy,,
on December 28, 2012
This is a good purchase that children who are into gaming will love. I can't use it, the 3d effect is hard on my eyes, but my son does not seem to have this problem.
on January 28, 2013
all good, the product Getting better, covered my expectations
all good, the product Getting better, covered my expectations
likes,
thanks
on December 30, 2011
Great game. Kids love it because they can still play their regular DS games on it. Product delivers exactly what it promises. No regrets.
on November 26, 2011
A word of caution: this does cause migraines! I was cautioned by the guy who sold it to me (I bought it at future shop) to start off on low and work your way up, because it does cause headaches. Well, I started so low, it was barely noticeable and within 5 minutes of play, I was dying in a dark room. And that has happened every time I go and try and play the darn thing.

Oh, The guy also said that this console is not for anyone under 12 because they don't know what affects it will have on the brain and eyes of a developing child.

THIS MACHINE WILL NOT UP CONVERT YOUR OLD GAMES TO 3D
on July 14, 2013
Got it for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it! The quality of the product was great. No complaints