4.0 out of 5 stars Great system
Game lineup aside, this is a solid handheld system. The new L/R buttons are much improved from my DS lite. It's not much bigger than the DS lite for that matter. So if you're used to having one of those this won't be much of a change. The slider is great, it moves great and you can use it to play DS games with. Which should make playing games like Kingdom Hearts Re:...
Published on June 6 2011 by Elvick

3.0 out of 5 stars screen holder is awful
screen holder doesn't work.
It automatically passed back of forward.
except that, everything is fine. sound is okay, screen is okay.
Published 2 months ago by Jeong daheen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 12 2013
My daughter loves it. Can't put the Ds down. She's always showing me the next cool thing she's done with it

5.0 out of 5 stars 3ds Leo, Jan. 28 2013
all good, the product Getting better, covered my expectations
all good, the product Getting better, covered my expectations
likes,
thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars son loves it, Dec 28 2012
This is a good purchase that children who are into gaming will love. I can't use it, the 3d effect is hard on my eyes, but my son does not seem to have this problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Handheld!, Nov. 10 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The Nintendo 3DS is a great handheld system that offers a lot of fun and enjoyment for all ages. Whether you're a hardcore gamer or a casual gamer who doesn't play video games that much, you'll find games that suit your preferences. There is a huge variety of games not only in game store shelves, but games that you can download straight from Nintendo's online store known as the e-shop. My only minor gripe about the 3DS is its battery life. It is significantly less than your typical tablet mobile devices and you won't find yourself playing non-stop for over 4 hours without having to charge it.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, June 26 2012
Sid D. Blackwell (B.C West of williams lake) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
this is probably the best nintendo game system ive ever played but u know the parson who said it was terrible that headache was pretty much from the dark cuz any handheld game system i play in the dark always give me a headache. so i would also reccomend for full on 3d for people that game alot but if this is your first game sytem take it on slow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, Dec 30 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This DS was a Christmas gift for my six year old and she loved it. She really likes taking pictures and adding graffiti. We haven't used the 3D parts so can't comment on it, but the DS was a hit and she is enjoying it very much. One thing that I haven't figured out yet is some of the online content, keep getting a message to check a website for an upgrade. So not sure about that, but we have liked it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo 3ds, Dec 30 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great game. Kids love it because they can still play their regular DS games on it. Product delivers exactly what it promises. No regrets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great system, Dec 28 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was bought for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. The 3d portions are hard on my old eyes, but she loves it. There is so much for her to do without even inserting a game. Great product, expected nothing less from Nintendo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hand held game, Dec 26 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This 3ds has preinstalled game which are fun (face raiders & ar games). Love the new circle pad. The 3d sreen is amazing, I hear some of my friends saying hurts thier eye but there is a 3d depth slider to adjust the depth of 3d images or turn it off. You can also browse the internet with the 3ds. Oh one more thing, for hours of game play with the 3ds, I recommend you get the hand grip or grip with silicone handle (which you can find both here), so your hands wont fell sore in short period of game play.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughter loves it, Nov. 16 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
While my Granddaughter has only seen one of these that her friend at school has, she is desperate to have her own, and that's exactly what is waiting for her at Christmas, Amazon.ca was really helpful in getting this to me really fast and also in excellent condition, next come the Games and whatever else is needed, I just have to get the info from my Daughter, then get it to Amazon and next thing I know, it's at my door, it's just that simple. 5 of 5 stars for both.

ARRAY(0xb9797240)

Nintendo 3DS - Flame Red
Nintendo 3DS - Flame Red by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
CDN$ 199.99