5.0 out of 5 stars Black 2 & White 2 Does NOT Disappoint
Published on Dec 1 2012 by Ray & Justin

3.0 out of 5 stars Where is the nostalgia?
The plot was okay, it truly drives away from the Pokemon Franchise. Has tons to do, but does not feel like it's a pokemon game. Contains lots of marketing research and promotes stats. It's okay to have as a collector.
Published 19 months ago by Baghdig

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Black 2 & White 2 Does NOT Disappoint, Dec 1 2012
Ray & Justin (Timmins, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pokemon Black Version 2 - Nintendo DS Standard Edition (Video Game)
I have always loved Pokemon ever since I was an 8 year old, now I'm in my 20's and I still love Pokemon! And I must say, Black 2 & White 2 are one of the best games in the series! I was excited the moment they announced these games, and I like the whole direct sequel approach as we never had a "direct sequel" to any Pokemon main series games! I know a lot of fans were not very open to many of the new for Generation V, but I find every generation of pokemon has at least 10 horrible pokemon, but thats just my opinion! I find Generation V (which is this one here) is one of the best generations introduced since Generation II (which was Gold, Silver & Crystal). I like the fact that old Pokemon were available right from the start of the game!! I am looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for the Pokemon series! Hopefully we will see one final game to end Generation V (Possibly with a story with Genesect in it) then move on to Generation VI on the 3DS and see remakes of Generation III games (Ruby & Sapphire), I also wouldn't mind seeing a remake of Pokemon Yellow for the 3DS as I loved that game, and loved having Pikachu following me everywhere and actually speaking like how he does on the show! :) But for now, Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 are superb editions to the Pokemon series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black 2 & White 2 Does NOT Disappoint, Dec 10 2012
Ray & Justin (Timmins, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME GAME, Feb. 22 2014
This game is awesome! Especially with pokemon bank. You can transfer many pokemon that you cannot get in X and Y.

4.0 out of 5 stars new twist on a great game, Feb. 3 2014
this brings a new twist to pokemon white. its the sequel and it has much more in store for the player. A new story brings new challenges...
great game

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun sequel, Jan. 18 2014
Really fun sequel to the first Pokemon White! Lots of new places to explore and new challenges to go through!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good game to play like its predecessors, Oct. 12 2013
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The graphics are the same as Pkmn BW, for those who have played those versions. It also has a well developed plot that makes it an interesting game, though personally I enjoyed BW's plot more so than BW2. What separates the sequel, from the previous version, is the amount of thing you are able to do post game. There is notably a lot more things to do, even if most of them are places you've been in the previous versions, and now with the 'easy' and 'hard' modes it makes things slightly more interesting (too bad you only get the modes post game and they're both version exclusives).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, Sept. 19 2013
it is a very good game and it is one of the better pokemon games to come out in the last few years

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best games for Nintendo DS, Sept. 9 2013
Lot's of stuff you can do ! Great for kids and adult's who need to pass day fast.
Game Freak dose the work very good
Japan never disappoints.

3.0 out of 5 stars Where is the nostalgia?, May 15 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and cool Pokémon game, May 6 2013
This game is very fun to play and the storyline of the game follow directly the one of Black one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›