biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Video GameChange
Price:$59.95+ $4.99 shipping

on December 1, 2012
I have always loved Pokemon ever since I was an 8 year old, now I'm in my 20's and I still love Pokemon! And I must say, Black 2 & White 2 are one of the best games in the series! I was excited the moment they announced these games, and I like the whole direct sequel approach as we never had a "direct sequel" to any Pokemon main series games! I know a lot of fans were not very open to many of the new for Generation V, but I find every generation of pokemon has at least 10 horrible pokemon, but thats just my opinion! I find Generation V (which is this one here) is one of the best generations introduced since Generation II (which was Gold, Silver & Crystal). I like the fact that old Pokemon were available right from the start of the game!! I am looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for the Pokemon series! Hopefully we will see one final game to end Generation V (Possibly with a story with Genesect in it) then move on to Generation VI on the 3DS and see remakes of Generation III games (Ruby & Sapphire), I also wouldn't mind seeing a remake of Pokemon Yellow for the 3DS as I loved that game, and loved having Pikachu following me everywhere and actually speaking like how he does on the show! :) But for now, Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 are superb editions to the Pokemon series.
on December 10, 2012
on October 12, 2013
The graphics are the same as Pkmn BW, for those who have played those versions. It also has a well developed plot that makes it an interesting game, though personally I enjoyed BW's plot more so than BW2. What separates the sequel, from the previous version, is the amount of thing you are able to do post game. There is notably a lot more things to do, even if most of them are places you've been in the previous versions, and now with the 'easy' and 'hard' modes it makes things slightly more interesting (too bad you only get the modes post game and they're both version exclusives).
on July 29, 2013
Great game, has some similarities to the first version but still stands apart that makes it worth a buy and will give you hours upon hours of fun!!
on December 5, 2014
Game arrived as advertised, brand new and sealed, in excellent condition. Arrived quicker than expected. Fantastic! Now to catch 'em all!
on November 11, 2014
Well it's Pokemon. How can you not give pokemon 5 stars. Oh and it arrived fast and undamaged so if I could I would give in more stars
on October 24, 2014
Very fun game, would've thought the price may have come down being that its a Nintendo Ds Game, but still well worth the price
on August 12, 2014
Everything is there and clean.
on December 23, 2015
Game came in good time based on price. Will make a good present for my nephew for Christmas. Just in time. Can't complain.
on November 26, 2014
Arrived on time, and it's pokemon. Obviously as a 25 year old man, I am thrilled with my purchase.