5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and cardio for the whole family!
Great quality, sound effects, and visual appearance. This is a must have for any true "Star Wars" geek or collector.
I love the 320GB hard drive and the great user interface.
2 - negatives
A) system has frozen a few times and requires a hard reboot.
Published 23 months ago by Lifegeek

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
I do admit that the star wars Xbox 360 Slim does look pretty cool, and the R2-D2 sounds are quite cool too (although they get annoying) I wouldn't say it's worth $500, $350 would seem reasonable, all you're getting is a white and blue Xbox that makes annoying sounds and comes with a gold controller, I would say buy a slim and save your money.
Published on June 29 2012 by Roger Savory

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, June 29 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and cardio for the whole family!, Jan. 5 2013
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Bundle (Video Game)
I love the 320GB hard drive and the great user interface.
2 - negatives
A) system has frozen a few times and requires a hard reboot.
B) kinect sensor has trouble identifying children and can't seem to tell the difference between my 9 yr old girl and my 6 yr old boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good package., Jan. 1 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Bundle (Video Game)
Love the big hard drive. This package was very competitively priced. It was delivered promptly and works as it is supposed to. No complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars like the xbox, not so the kinect, Dec 29 2012
This review is from: Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Bundle (Video Game)
the starwars xbox is great. we all love it. i do think that for the price paid, there should be 2 remotes, as one is pretty useless for a family system. the kinect has caused us a bit of trouble, as we got the zoom for smaller rooms, but it works better without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars At a time not so long ago..., Dec 28 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Bundle (Video Game)
Delivery & Packaging: My order came in a whole 3 days ahead of schedule. The packaging was adequete, the xbox-box was sorrounded in inflated plastic bags and sealed within another box - talk about sturdy.

Game System: The game system itself does well, I don't play too often as I only play it for the xbox360 exclusive titles or games that are meant for consoles - I mainly use my pc.

Features: The Starwars coloring scheme was a nice touch, the xbox following a R2D2 style paint job with the words: "Help me Obi-wan Kenobi, You're my only hope". The C3PO controller is nice, be warned the gold smudges easily if you're OC about that.

Overall: With the discounted price and extra HDD space, it was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, Dec 28 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Bundle (Video Game)
I bought this as a gift and it works great! I got in within a couple days so everything worked out and I'm super happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery fast and well protected in packaging, Dec 23 2012
This review is from: Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Bundle (Video Game)
This was a very good buy for our family. It combines the geek in us with the exercise capability for our family.

4.0 out of 5 stars XBox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Bundle, Dec 21 2012
This review is from: Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Bundle (Video Game)
My son seems to really enjoy it, he has used it a lot and hasnt said something wasnt working. They had an older XBox 360 which they used a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Parfait, Dec 12 2012
D. Monast (Québec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Bundle (Video Game)
C'est exactement ce que je voulais . Un beau cadeau pour les fan de Star Wars . Tant qu'a acheter un Xbox, aussi bien qu'il soit différent des autres

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I picked this up, Dec 6 2012
This review is from: Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Bundle (Video Game)
When this machine was first released the price point was insanely high. Thankfully, with the release of Halo 4 premium packages, the price on the SW box came down. Just in time too, my 1st gen machine completely died.

This bundle comes with a beautiful gold controller and white kinect sensor. The entire package is gorgeous and the console itself makes R2D2 sounds when physically touched (thankfully, it's silent when the remote is used to power on/off or open the tray). Def. worth the price point paid - $350.

Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Bundle