5.0 out of 5 stars Did it Backwards
Published 25 days ago by ATC123

3.0 out of 5 stars A great finale to the ME game experience
Published 5 days ago by Andrewslev

3.0 out of 5 stars A great finale to the ME game experience, July 17 2014
A great finale to the ME game experience. The outcomes that play out, as with ME 1 & 2 are driven in a significant measure by one's selection for the actions and responses of the key characters. The graphics qaulity improved beyond what one sees in ME2, which it should have done. It's probably a somewhat dated product in terms of its graphics qualities, at this date, but I personally got a big kick out of the combination of the action, and my having a big influence on the storyling outcomes.
Two star demerits because its really objectionable to have to sign online with Origin, to play ME3; I hate it. Don't care if that is becoming a norm requirement, it still sucks. Going on to that site should be my personal option. It seems like a scheme to get me to buy product at their site, and for them to track players for some reason, like grabbing info for future marketing and possibly selling it to third parties. The game itself is great, I really dislike the compulsary Origin phoopheraa.

1.0 out of 5 stars An above average game,hindered by poor marketing decisions., March 29 2014
I will not describe the gameplay. Mass Effect 3 is the third part of a trilogy,and there are no drastic changes made from the previous two games.

The main drawbacks of Mass Effect 3 PC:

1) It requires an Origin account to play.You cannot even install the game without an Origin account. You have to go to the Origin website,fill out a form,give them your e-mail address just to play a single player game that you already paid for. Once you open an Origin account,everytime you try to play Mass Effect 3 the Origin software pops up and tries to market other EA products to you.

2) You cannot finish the game and get the best plot ending possible unless you play multi-player.

3) You can forget about installing/playing this game on a PC with no internet access.

4) The ending.Yes,it's really that bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did it Backwards, June 27 2014
ATC123 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I never played ME 1 or 2 until after I got ME3. It is a bit hard to play the earlier games when their graphics do not match what is seen with ME3 but it is easy to get immersed in this world and want to explore more of it. I have been playing it on an Alienware computer and everything is so smooth and rich. It is not the newest game on the block but it is one that has held my interest for a long time. I bought, this based on input from one of my sons, almost 2 years ago and it is still fun to play. For hardcore gamers, I am sure it is quite passé but for the casual player, you will not get bored and the pricing is quite good on it. I am glad I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game. Rich story and experience., April 30 2014
Wixit "Diamond" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Quality game with a deep plot. Classic title with an excellent multiplayer experience that keeps you coming back. Once you start playing on multiplayer you forget to finish the story!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, April 15 2014
I played the first and really wasn't impressed but this one seems much better. Graphics are great and gameplay is a lot better.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite games ever!!, April 9 2014
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I have spent hours and hours playing this game and I must say it is one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences I have ever had!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Interest ?, April 5 2014
Limited in most areas, wasn't worth it for me. TOO many words to get my point across, please revieww your policy or expect lees reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Single Player Awesome Multiplayer Co Op, March 18 2014
What more do you want? Lasers in space, super powers, the ability to command two squad mates who've got your back through thick and thin, an engrossing storyline and beautiful visuals. What are you waiting for??

Did I mention online co-op featuring endless hordes of alien cybernetics, humans piloting mechs and mutated biological abominations? Oh there's also hundreds of unlock-able items and weapons using credits you gain per match. Most underrated Wii U game of 2012.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, Dec 24 2013
David Mccracken (Canada) - See all my reviews
Love the series. I only wish I could get part 2 on the Wii U. Or even the whole trilogy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game ever!, Jan. 22 2013
This is the Best game ever!I Can't stop playing it.I can't wait for the next one! Best game ever ever!

Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - Xbox 360
Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
CDN$ 93.99