5.0 out of 5 stars Did it Backwards
Published 5 months ago by ATC123

3.0 out of 5 stars A great finale to the ME game experience
Published 5 months ago by Andrewslev

3.0 out of 5 stars A great finale to the ME game experience, July 17 2014
A great finale to the ME game experience. The outcomes that play out, as with ME 1 & 2 are driven in a significant measure by one's selection for the actions and responses of the key characters. The graphics qaulity improved beyond what one sees in ME2, which it should have done. It's probably a somewhat dated product in terms of its graphics qualities, at this date, but I personally got a big kick out of the combination of the action, and my having a big influence on the storyling outcomes.
Two star demerits because its really objectionable to have to sign online with Origin, to play ME3; I hate it. Don't care if that is becoming a norm requirement, it still sucks. Going on to that site should be my personal option. It seems like a scheme to get me to buy product at their site, and for them to track players for some reason, like grabbing info for future marketing and possibly selling it to third parties. The game itself is great, I really dislike the compulsary Origin phoopheraa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did it Backwards, June 27 2014
ATC123 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I never played ME 1 or 2 until after I got ME3. It is a bit hard to play the earlier games when their graphics do not match what is seen with ME3 but it is easy to get immersed in this world and want to explore more of it. I have been playing it on an Alienware computer and everything is so smooth and rich. It is not the newest game on the block but it is one that has held my interest for a long time. I bought, this based on input from one of my sons, almost 2 years ago and it is still fun to play. For hardcore gamers, I am sure it is quite passé but for the casual player, you will not get bored and the pricing is quite good on it. I am glad I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game. Rich story and experience., April 30 2014
Wixit "Diamond" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Quality game with a deep plot. Classic title with an excellent multiplayer experience that keeps you coming back. Once you start playing on multiplayer you forget to finish the story!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, April 15 2014
I played the first and really wasn't impressed but this one seems much better. Graphics are great and gameplay is a lot better.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite games ever!!, April 9 2014
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I have spent hours and hours playing this game and I must say it is one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences I have ever had!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Single Player Awesome Multiplayer Co Op, March 18 2014
What more do you want? Lasers in space, super powers, the ability to command two squad mates who've got your back through thick and thin, an engrossing storyline and beautiful visuals. What are you waiting for??

Did I mention online co-op featuring endless hordes of alien cybernetics, humans piloting mechs and mutated biological abominations? Oh there's also hundreds of unlock-able items and weapons using credits you gain per match. Most underrated Wii U game of 2012.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, Dec 24 2013
David Mccracken (Canada) - See all my reviews
Love the series. I only wish I could get part 2 on the Wii U. Or even the whole trilogy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game ever!, Jan. 22 2013
This is the Best game ever!I Can't stop playing it.I can't wait for the next one! Best game ever ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic Conclusion, Dec 4 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The Mass Effect Trilogy is nothing short of spectacular and after getting the Final Hours DLC Mass Effect 3 became an amazing ending to Commander Shepard's tale. Can't wait to see what BioWare does next with the ME Universe

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, Nov. 30 2012
Great game despite all the controversy. Love the extra ways to up your war assets eg. Infiltrator and data pad .

Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - Xbox 360
Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
CDN$ 93.99