countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on September 18, 2011
I've recently lost 25 lbs (doing Jillian Michaels' other DVDs...started with 30 Day Shred & from there I bought 5 other of her DVDs on amazon.ca) and I've been wanting to tone up my body (my bum especially!). After losing the weight, I didn't know what else to try to tone up. Until Killer Buns & Thighs came along! Although this DVD is a killer (I won't lie, but you do want results right? Right???) this workout is amazing and I love it! The workouts (3 levels) last approximately 30 minutes (I worked up a sweat after only 8 minutes into the DVD level 1) and does work your buns and thighs, but Jillian also combines different moves to workout the rest of your body so that's a bonus!
Overall, this DVD is worth it! It's entertaining (but then again, Jillian always is) so it distracts you while you're sweating you bum off...it's only 30 minutes...and you get the results you want (you do need to stay consistent with your workouts though; that is KEY!). Definitely money well spent and I do recommend this DVD.
on January 5, 2012
Another fab video by Jillian! First time was tough to get through, still is. You feel your buns and thighs burn throughout the whole video. I can't believe that is actually works. I am a fit girl with my trouble area being my butt and thighs. After three weeks I see results. Ladies I have a bum!!
on May 25, 2016
A great all around workout. A little too much on fat-burning and cardio for my liking (I would like just strength building, since I'd rather run or row for cardio), but that's her thing, so I get that. I just do more strength moves while they have a cardio interval. Very concentrated; transitions (between moves) are quick, but that's also her point. Nice to get a tough, complete wo in in 30ish minutes.
on December 1, 2013
I am sore every time I use it and I love it! It's definitely killer. It's good for all levels too.
on August 9, 2013
Love this DVD! Challenging yet doable - perfect for an at home workout. Already can see results - leaves me with a good kind of sore the next day.
on May 11, 2013
This workout is hard, as all of Jillian's workouts are! But the results are noticeable. I would recommend this DVD.
on April 12, 2015
Love this video! I'm a pretty big JM junkie, I have a lot of her videos. This one (for me) is def one of the most challenging. I'm sweaty and sore by the time it's done, and I'm only on level one! Looking forward to moving on to level 2 & 3.
on November 10, 2013
Excellent directions for completing the actions and exercises. Use less than the daily one mile walk but eventually will work it into our daily plan.
on March 27, 2014
Great workout, especially because although this DVD has three levels, from easy to "maniac," each workout has a modified version, so you end up with six alternatives and suggestions throughout on how to make them harder. I find this a very tough exercise, even with level one, and sometimes it can be hard to push through but Jillian's motivation, and sometimes funny dialogue during the 30 minutes workouts make it easier...but it is still a killer.
on April 24, 2014
awesome workout. I will be collecting all of jillians dvds..takes no time at all and feeling the workout..lots of good information .