5.0 out of 5 stars A tough one, but definitely a good one!!! Loved it!
Published on Sept. 18 2011 by MLafleur

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
Published 7 days ago by Kate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A tough one, but definitely a good one!!! Loved it!, Sept. 18 2011
MLafleur - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
I've recently lost 25 lbs (doing Jillian Michaels' other DVDs...started with 30 Day Shred & from there I bought 5 other of her DVDs on amazon.ca) and I've been wanting to tone up my body (my bum especially!). After losing the weight, I didn't know what else to try to tone up. Until Killer Buns & Thighs came along! Although this DVD is a killer (I won't lie, but you do want results right? Right???) this workout is amazing and I love it! The workouts (3 levels) last approximately 30 minutes (I worked up a sweat after only 8 minutes into the DVD level 1) and does work your buns and thighs, but Jillian also combines different moves to workout the rest of your body so that's a bonus!
Overall, this DVD is worth it! It's entertaining (but then again, Jillian always is) so it distracts you while you're sweating you bum off...it's only 30 minutes...and you get the results you want (you do need to stay consistent with your workouts though; that is KEY!). Definitely money well spent and I do recommend this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a bum!, Jan. 5 2012
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
Another fab video by Jillian! First time was tough to get through, still is. You feel your buns and thighs burn throughout the whole video. I can't believe that is actually works. I am a fit girl with my trouble area being my butt and thighs. After three weeks I see results. Ladies I have a bum!!

5.0 out of 5 stars No Regrets, Dec 1 2013
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
I am sore every time I use it and I love it! It's definitely killer. It's good for all levels too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great direction, Nov. 10 2013
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
Excellent directions for completing the actions and exercises. Use less than the daily one mile walk but eventually will work it into our daily plan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, Aug. 9 2013
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
Love this DVD! Challenging yet doable - perfect for an at home workout. Already can see results - leaves me with a good kind of sore the next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, May 11 2013
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
This workout is hard, as all of Jillian's workouts are! But the results are noticeable. I would recommend this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always awesome, Dec 28 2011
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
As usual, Jillian Michaels' workouts are interesting, tough, give results very quickly, and as she likes to say "delivers results." I love how her workouts will leave you noticing muscle toning after the first week or so. It's super motivating. This workout DVD is tougher than her 30 day shred one, which means you might have to slow down a bit at the beginning. In fact, it can be a bit difficult to progress from level 1, but it's still fantastic! I really love the typical interval training that Jillian uses. In this DVD the workouts are about 30 minutes long each, which is still manageable, although I loved that the 30 day shred ones were 20 minutes long. One thing to notice is that the cool down time that she prescribes is never enough, not for 30 day shred, and not for this one. You need to do about 10 minutes of stretching afterwards to avoid too much soreness (oh yes, you will still be a bit sore!). Other than that, it's a fantastic, motivating, entertaining, awesome workout DVD. Don't hesitate to buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kill My Buns and Thighs, Jan. 4 2012
Red Pond Celi (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
Jillian Michaels does it again with this workout. I'm a fit person and I found this DVD to be a good challenge and an incredible calorie buster. Level 1 is already really challenging and levels 2 and 3 are hard core. Your legs and butt should feel it. You do get to use your upper body and arms a lot but it's mainly to hold yourself up and to wipe away the sweat and tears! Jillian does a great job keeping the workouts focussed on the lower half of the body though. LOVE THIS WORKOUT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still on Level 1, Nov. 14 2011
Janick (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
This dvd is VERY good! My buns and thighs were sore for 4 days after I first did Level 1! My buns are getting smaller and my thighs almost don't touch after two weeks of doing the video 2-3 times /week and jogging 2-3 times/week. There are 3 40-minute workouts from hard to insane. I still haven't tried Level 2 or 3 so it's money well spent. My only problem with this dvd is how excited Jillian gets around Natalie, one of her two workout buddies. It's really distracting.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, April 13 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
I gave this DVD 3 stars because overall it is a good work. This is my first JM workout video and it delivers what it is suppose to. I am no stranger to exercise but I found the moves challenging and some are a little hard on the knees. If you are a beginner, I would not recommend, It would probably be best to start out with something less grueling. As others have previously mentioned, the comments throughout the workout are indeed annoying but it's still a good workout.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb4cb63fc)

Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs
Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs by Jillian Michaels (DVD - 2011)
CDN$ 15.99 CDN$ 8.99