5.0 out of 5 stars A tough one, but definitely a good one!!! Loved it!
Published on Sept. 18 2011 by MLafleur

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
I gave this DVD 3 stars because overall it is a good work. This is my first JM workout video and it delivers what it is suppose to. I am no stranger to exercise but I found the moves challenging and some are a little hard on the knees. If you are a beginner, I would not recommend, It would probably be best to start out with something less grueling. As others have...
Published 15 months ago by Kate

5.0 out of 5 stars A tough one, but definitely a good one!!! Loved it!, Sept. 18 2011
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
I've recently lost 25 lbs (doing Jillian Michaels' other DVDs...started with 30 Day Shred & from there I bought 5 other of her DVDs on amazon.ca) and I've been wanting to tone up my body (my bum especially!). After losing the weight, I didn't know what else to try to tone up. Until Killer Buns & Thighs came along! Although this DVD is a killer (I won't lie, but you do want results right? Right???) this workout is amazing and I love it! The workouts (3 levels) last approximately 30 minutes (I worked up a sweat after only 8 minutes into the DVD level 1) and does work your buns and thighs, but Jillian also combines different moves to workout the rest of your body so that's a bonus!
Overall, this DVD is worth it! It's entertaining (but then again, Jillian always is) so it distracts you while you're sweating you bum off...it's only 30 minutes...and you get the results you want (you do need to stay consistent with your workouts though; that is KEY!). Definitely money well spent and I do recommend this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a bum!, Jan. 5 2012
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
Another fab video by Jillian! First time was tough to get through, still is. You feel your buns and thighs burn throughout the whole video. I can't believe that is actually works. I am a fit girl with my trouble area being my butt and thighs. After three weeks I see results. Ladies I have a bum!!

5.0 out of 5 stars No Regrets, Dec 1 2013
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
I am sore every time I use it and I love it! It's definitely killer. It's good for all levels too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, Aug. 9 2013
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
Love this DVD! Challenging yet doable - perfect for an at home workout. Already can see results - leaves me with a good kind of sore the next day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great direction, Nov. 10 2013
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
Excellent directions for completing the actions and exercises. Use less than the daily one mile walk but eventually will work it into our daily plan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, May 11 2013
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
This workout is hard, as all of Jillian's workouts are! But the results are noticeable. I would recommend this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 12 2015
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
Love this video! I'm a pretty big JM junkie, I have a lot of her videos. This one (for me) is def one of the most challenging. I'm sweaty and sore by the time it's done, and I'm only on level one! Looking forward to moving on to level 2 & 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars jillian, April 24 2014
sharon shortt "Shagirla" (saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
awesome workout. I will be collecting all of jillians dvds..takes no time at all and feeling the workout..lots of good information .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd. It has variations for different fitness levels, July 10 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
Great dvd. It has variations for different fitness levels. Good visuals demonstrating the exercises and good explanations for the areas targeted.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, June 17 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs (DVD)
Love the dvd, exercises are great, 1 week in and feeling the difference already! Totally recommend this dvd to anyone

Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs
Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs by Jillian Michaels (DVD - 2011)
CDN$ 15.99 CDN$ 13.98