5.0 out of 5 stars Life's too short to have a boring Ipod case :)
Published on July 29 2011 by Rosalie

3.0 out of 5 stars It would be better if.....
The tail does not stick well which is a bummer, should use a better sticky substance in order to make it stay
Published 16 months ago by Erika

3.0 out of 5 stars It would be better if....., May 19 2013
This review is from: Bunny Skin Case With Furry Tail for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation, Black (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not functional, March 20 2012
It's cute and it looks exactly the way the photo shows. The tail falls off all the time so I leave it out most of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life's too short to have a boring Ipod case :), July 29 2011
I fell in love with it the second I saw it on this site. It protects your ipod perfectly and looks stunning and original. It's not the most convenient, I'll admit, but for occasional use, it's great. Everyone I showed it to was amazed by it. I love it dearly and still think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen! The tail has a great shape and is really fluffy, just like on the picture. The bunny ears are solid and don't fall over or fold.
Great gift idea!