5.0 out of 5 stars Scotty McCreery, March 22 2012
BJ (Camlachie, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clear As Day (Audio CD)
It was touch and go with American Idol last year between Scotty and Lauren. I wish they both could of won. He is doing well and so is Lauren Alaina which is good but I think they should of been a couple. They are fabulous together! I love the way that Scotty can sing just like Josh Turner as well. I would like to hear him sing Long Black Train.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotty McCreery Clear as Day, Jan. 31 2012
This review is from: Clear As Day (Audio CD)
Oh Scotty, what a great album! I listen to it over and over again. You are becoming my favorite country artist. Move on over George Strait. Scotty is on the rise!

5.0 out of 5 stars Music, Dec 13 2011
This review is from: Clear As Day (Audio CD)
Every since I was watching Scotty McCreery on American Idol I knew from the bottom of my heart he would be the big winner. Scotty has a fantastic voice, really enjoy listening to his country music cause one thing for sure Scotty will go a long way in the music buiness.

Sharon

5.0 out of 5 stars Sings from the heart, Dec 4 2011
This review is from: Clear As Day (Audio CD)
I was a fan through the American Idol show and still am. I loved the tone of his voice it's deep and pleasant to listen to. I had expected a really good album. I found it even better than I expected he amazed me in this album his songs have so much soul & heart put into it. The album cover has the simple nature he looks good I love it. He is so entertaining he has this smile in his voice that lifts you up. His song trouble with girls. I feel when I am listening to it that I can see him holding his head with confusion yet having that cute smile of his. The song love you this big. I fell when I listen to this song that his arms are coming out to give you a big hug. His song Clear as day I fell as if I can see through a glass in to who he it. His song water town tower is so up beat you just want to get out of your chair and dance. His song walk in the country gets you wanted to get back to nature. The song dirty dishes makes me fell that life can be a mess but it's alright. Even though I didn't comment on all his songs they all have a beautiful story behind them with lots of feelings that we can all relate to. I would like to thank Scotty for putting out this great heart felt album he has I god sent voice that talks to the heart. Fran

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, Nov. 28 2011
This review is from: Clear As Day (Audio CD)
I absolutely adore Scotty McCreery, ever since I saw him on American Idol. I knew from the day he auditioned that he would be the next Idol. I bought this cd, and have not been able to take it our of my cd player. I listen to it while I clean the house, and even sometimes when I work out. There is always a good time to listen to Scotty! I definately say buy this cd if you love country music and a new yet familiar country voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome young singer who will wow the world!!!!, Nov. 17 2011
This review is from: Clear As Day (Audio CD)
We have followed his American idol career and fell in love with this young man!! He has character that goes beyond his singing career!!!
I want all the stuff he produces!!!!
Vic Jeske

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloria, Nov. 12 2011
This review is from: Clear As Day (Audio CD)
Scotty was my favourite since the audition on American Idol. I watched it every week just to see him. I love, love, love his CD! I play it all the time.

Clear As Day
Clear As Day by Scotty McCreery (Audio CD - 2011)
Click for more info