5.0 out of 5 stars Great price great product
I have a collection of usb keys and I must say this is one of the best I have purchased so far. It is easy to use and works perfectly. Anyone who is looking for a good 32g flash drive should consider it.
Published on July 12 2012 by DrkDisciple

3.0 out of 5 stars I had a big problem
I have only had my drive for a month or so now and the last time I tryed to unplug it from my computer the plastic broke off and not it is just a long metal peace and it is really hard to plug and un plug it from any computer but other then it braking easy it is a good little fast drive
Published on July 1 2012 by dakota gregorio

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price great product, July 12 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: HP P-FD32GHP165-EF PNY 32 GB Flash Drive (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars What you'd Expect, Nov. 13 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Maybe 4mm longer than the Kingston or Sandisk "mini" quarter sized usb. I use it in my car on my double din; does not get in the way. It transfers adequately but transfer multiple large files one at a time.... the convenience of the size has a cost.

Overall decent for 23$ +Tax i will edit later for this products quality in the long run.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative to buying a hard drive!, Aug. 31 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I am using them to backup my movie videos. There is a problem in transferring movies that are over 4.5 Gigabytes in size. The error message "this file is to big to copy" appears. Other than that it is an excellent device to store the smaller files as in standard resolution movies that are about 2 Gigabytes in size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fragile, July 23 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This item seems like a great idea in principle; having a small 32GB USB on a keychain. Unfortunately, however, the plastic casing and USB to keychain connection are both weak. The part containing all the data slipped out from the blue case fairly quickly and I was unable to find it because it is only the size of a fingernail. It would be great if this had a more durable case and perhaps a metal hook to attach it to a keychain rather than the thin plastic one.

4.0 out of 5 stars basically everything you need, its just a 2.0 so a little slow, March 29 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
good and handy little piece, just a little slow but works well.Does seem to get a little warm in some machines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flash Drive, March 28 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I bought the Flash Drive because I have just HP products. Seems to be a solid unit. I used as my recovery tool, so I can't tell to much about the usage. As adviced it is fairly small. I am glad it has a little hock attached to it. 32GB in such a small drive is impressive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, Oct. 26 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
worked great for the first 2 month, then randomly fell apart while removing from USB port.
Window for return expired after 1 month...may have to try to glue it back together and hope for the best...

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, Aug. 18 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
So small unbelievable but with good results. Will be very useful during our travels as part of our photo kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Je l'ai nommée "tardis", July 13 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
La clef est vraiment minuscule et pour ne pas la perdre il fournissent une attache pour le porte-clef ce qui est bien utile. Elle fonctionne très bien, elle est juste un peu lente, mais bon vu sa taille je peux comprendre.

3.0 out of 5 stars I had a big problem, July 1 2012