4.0 out of 5 stars great action
Published on Oct. 26 2011 by Corpse

3.0 out of 5 stars No French audio on dvd
The movie is good but for those interested, only the blu-ray has the French audio track. The dvd has only French subs. The bonus deleted scenes are also just on the blu-ray. I was not impressed by the image quality of the digital copy.
Published on Oct. 11 2011 by BirdieLover

4.0 out of 5 stars great action, Oct. 26 2011
This review is from: Thor (Blu-ray/DVD with Digital Copy Combo Pack) (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
wow it looks like 2011 will be the year that restores my faith in pg-13 super hero movies/ i usually like my violence to be shown in full out rated r mayhem but aparently this year directors are figuring out how to make action movies for 'everyone'. first x-men first class and now thor. one thing i really liked about this movie is that the enemies are these crazy, entirly cgi creatures that somehow dont come off as looking stupid because of over cgi, something lots of directors need to take note of. Because the cgi is done right the action scenes look beutifully epic and i was just waiting for each battle to erupt. Any scene with natalie portman could have been scrapped but i guess i movie isnt a movie without a storyline so we can keep that in there to give some sort of reasoning to the real girth of this movie, the action! now im looking forward to captain america and green lantern.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic movie..BUT don't get in 3D, Dec 2 2013
Thor 3D (Bilingual) [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]I love this movie and I was so excited when I found a 3D version. I was very disappointed. There is hardly any difference between 2D and 3D, so don't waste your money on getting the 3D version. I did and I wish I hadn't. Still a fantastic movie!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsom, Oct. 13 2011
This movie was very well done with non stop action and easy to follow story line. The actors picked to play the roles I thought fit perfectly and as I happen to be a superhero buff I absolutely loved this movie and recomend that anyone and everyone should buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Thumbs up for Thor, Oct. 9 2011
Richard Courchesne "Phoenix1984can" (North York, On, Canada) - See all my reviews
The movie was good for anyone that like or love action and comic films. It also has a great story to go with the action which makes it a great film to watch. The acting is very good even with some goofy parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars thor, July 23 2013
je n ai pas vu ce film sur grand écran mais je veux le regarder pour apprécier encore plus les avengers

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Feud of Powerful and Mythological Proportions, July 5 2013
marriedutopianstriver "Seeker Of Heaven On Earth" (blogspot and tumblr) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Thor (DVD)
“Thor” is a unique film involving the headstrong and powerful characters of Thor and his brother Loki (creatively played by Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston). Thor becomes instrumental in the goal to save nine worlds (including earth). The plot of the story starts to build when Thor gets sent to earth by his father. The following actors and actresses are among those of multiple characters who also play significant parts in the film: Natalie Portman, Idris Elba, Anthony Hopkins, and Stellan Skarsgard. “Thor” is definitely good for those who like fantasy films that are family friendly.

3.0 out of 5 stars No French audio on dvd, Oct. 11 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Action packed ride!, March 21 2014
Thor has become my favourite Avenger. The special effects were just awesome. I can't be the only one who wants to take a trip to Asgard after watching this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 13 2014
Action packed, kept you at the edge of your seat....I don't usually like these movies, my husband does, but I was glued to this one!

4.0 out of 5 stars wanted it for my collection!, Feb. 23 2014
I know this has good graphics, have not gotten it yet, was about $5.00 more than best buy, but having it delivered to me without going to get it, will play it on my 7.4 theater!

ARRAY(0xb368fac8)

Thor (Blu-ray/DVD with Digital Copy Combo Pack) (Bilingual)
CDN$ 47.99 CDN$ 47.82