4.0 out of 5 stars great action
Published on Oct. 26 2011 by Sorpse

1.0 out of 5 stars not satisfied
I was not satisfied about the product , the Blu-ray disc look cheap , i expected that the disc was
new! but i realise that its a copy ! Maybe i'm wrong but i have a bad feeling!
Published 3 months ago by Jean-René Carriere

4.0 out of 5 stars great action, Oct. 26 2011
This review is from: Thor (Blu-ray/DVD with Digital Copy Combo Pack) (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
wow it looks like 2011 will be the year that restores my faith in pg-13 super hero movies/ i usually like my violence to be shown in full out rated r mayhem but aparently this year directors are figuring out how to make action movies for 'everyone'. first x-men first class and now thor. one thing i really liked about this movie is that the enemies are these crazy, entirly cgi creatures that somehow dont come off as looking stupid because of over cgi, something lots of directors need to take note of. Because the cgi is done right the action scenes look beutifully epic and i was just waiting for each battle to erupt. Any scene with natalie portman could have been scrapped but i guess i movie isnt a movie without a storyline so we can keep that in there to give some sort of reasoning to the real girth of this movie, the action! now im looking forward to captain america and green lantern.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic movie..BUT don't get in 3D, Dec 2 2013
Thor 3D (Bilingual) [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]I love this movie and I was so excited when I found a 3D version. I was very disappointed. There is hardly any difference between 2D and 3D, so don't waste your money on getting the 3D version. I did and I wish I hadn't. Still a fantastic movie!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Thumbs up for Thor, Oct. 9 2011
The movie was good for anyone that like or love action and comic films. It also has a great story to go with the action which makes it a great film to watch. The acting is very good even with some goofy parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsom, Oct. 13 2011
This movie was very well done with non stop action and easy to follow story line. The actors picked to play the roles I thought fit perfectly and as I happen to be a superhero buff I absolutely loved this movie and recomend that anyone and everyone should buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars not satisfied, June 14 2014
new! but i realise that its a copy ! Maybe i'm wrong but i have a bad feeling!

5.0 out of 5 stars THOR Alive and Well, June 7 2014
This review is from: Thor (Bilingual) (DVD)
The transition from comic book to the big screen has been completed and a big success at the box office. I grew up on Thor and as a senior; found the movie full action and true to the comic book. Look forward to Thor movie 2 with his brother Lokie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great film, May 14 2014
This review is from: Thor (Bilingual) (DVD)
I enjoyed this movie. Saw it first in the theatre when I was living in a Rehab Hospital. Anthony Hopkins as Odin is a freaking coup in casting

5.0 out of 5 stars Thor is great!, May 5 2014
This review is from: Thor (Bilingual) (DVD)
As comic book hero movies go I think this one is terrific. Chris Hemsworth brings his character totally to life in a breathtaking way. The action sequences are first rate and I love that there is humour throughout. Totally enjoyable and re-watchable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Action packed ride!, March 21 2014
Thor has become my favourite Avenger. The special effects were just awesome. I can't be the only one who wants to take a trip to Asgard after watching this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 13 2014
Action packed, kept you at the edge of your seat....I don't usually like these movies, my husband does, but I was glued to this one!

Thor (Blu-ray/DVD with Digital Copy Combo Pack) (Bilingual)
CDN$ 47.99 CDN$ 29.95