4.0 out of 5 stars great action
Published on Oct. 26 2011 by Sorpse

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
The first actor is sooooo sexy. That is probably the only reason why we shall have it.
Published 4 months ago by Marko Hubert

4.0 out of 5 stars great action, Oct. 26 2011
This review is from: Thor [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
wow it looks like 2011 will be the year that restores my faith in pg-13 super hero movies/ i usually like my violence to be shown in full out rated r mayhem but aparently this year directors are figuring out how to make action movies for 'everyone'. first x-men first class and now thor. one thing i really liked about this movie is that the enemies are these crazy, entirly cgi creatures that somehow dont come off as looking stupid because of over cgi, something lots of directors need to take note of. Because the cgi is done right the action scenes look beutifully epic and i was just waiting for each battle to erupt. Any scene with natalie portman could have been scrapped but i guess i movie isnt a movie without a storyline so we can keep that in there to give some sort of reasoning to the real girth of this movie, the action! now im looking forward to captain america and green lantern.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic movie..BUT don't get in 3D, Dec 2 2013
Thor 3D (Bilingual) [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]I love this movie and I was so excited when I found a 3D version. I was very disappointed. There is hardly any difference between 2D and 3D, so don't waste your money on getting the 3D version. I did and I wish I hadn't. Still a fantastic movie!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, May 17 2014
Very good dvd and lot of good memories about it I just adore it and recommanded it to all my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Thumbs up for Thor, Oct. 9 2011
The movie was good for anyone that like or love action and comic films. It also has a great story to go with the action which makes it a great film to watch. The acting is very good even with some goofy parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsom, Oct. 13 2011
This movie was very well done with non stop action and easy to follow story line. The actors picked to play the roles I thought fit perfectly and as I happen to be a superhero buff I absolutely loved this movie and recomend that anyone and everyone should buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thor is great!, May 5 2014
This review is from: Thor (Bilingual) (DVD)
As comic book hero movies go I think this one is terrific. Chris Hemsworth brings his character totally to life in a breathtaking way. The action sequences are first rate and I love that there is humour throughout. Totally enjoyable and re-watchable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Action packed ride!, March 21 2014
Thor has become my favourite Avenger. The special effects were just awesome. I can't be the only one who wants to take a trip to Asgard after watching this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 13 2014
Action packed, kept you at the edge of your seat....I don't usually like these movies, my husband does, but I was glued to this one!

4.0 out of 5 stars wanted it for my collection!, Feb. 23 2014
I know this has good graphics, have not gotten it yet, was about $5.00 more than best buy, but having it delivered to me without going to get it, will play it on my 7.4 theater!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thor... nuff said., Dec 20 2013
This review is from: Thor [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
The movie may have its flaws (Kat Dennings is probably as helpful as Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars, though she IS a lot cuter and funny), but it sure is loads of fun to watch.

Let's get this out in the open: I was a huge DC fan... I always hoped for DC and Warner to shake their heads and realize what they had and make the most of it. But since it's not happening, Marvel took the offensive... and I've been sold ever since. I have yet to read a single Marvel comic to this day, so the characters are quite new to me, even though I saw their designs from time to time.

Thor is quite a Shakespearian movie, dealing with brotherly issues, parental guidance, which director Kenneth Brannagh handles quite well himself in his filmography, so this project was right up his alley. Actors give great performances, starting with the actor who seems to have the most fun in the whole picture: Tom Hiddleston, the new fan girls' dream. Even I have to admit he's really good at playing bad guys. Next up is Anthony Hopkins, playing a heavy, sad and war-worn Odin, and Chris Hemsworth, whose Thor feels quite real: bulky, strong, not to trifle with, yet he manages emotional scenes quite well. It is a movie I always enjoy watching time and again.

As far as special features go, this one offers a few interesting bits of behind the scenes production, interviews, deleted scenes, trailers, all for the benefit of understanding in under 90 minutes what an undertaking this production must have been to everyone involved.

If you're a Marvel fan, casual viewer, or even a newcomer to the universe of the big M, Thor may be your right pick for an entertaining evening.

Thor [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]  (Bilingual)
Thor [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual) by Kenneth Branagh (Blu-ray - 2011)
Used & New from: CDN$ 22.50