5.0 out of 5 stars Great Casio Watch, Jan. 14 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's Classic Digital Resin Watch Blue F108WH-2 (Watch)
My son loves it!
The blue color is not as shiny as it looks in the photo. It is actually kind of like a matt royal blue color.
At least that way you don't have to worry about all the scratches if it was in a shiny hue.

4.0 out of 5 stars meh., Jan. 5 2014
It serves its purpose but i got a really bad rash on my wrist so stopped wearing. Also not that bright of a blue in pic

5.0 out of 5 stars It keeps time, Sept. 8 2013
It keeps time, it's blue has a bit of retro charm and it's cheap, you really can't go wrong with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Vintage Watch, June 17 2013
This watch is exactly what I wanted, a cheap watch I could wear when I didn't want to risk damage my good watch, that also happens to look really cool. It's exactly the same as the Casio I remember having back when I was a kid, they haven't updated it at all, and that's what I like about it. For the money I'd rather have something that is vintage cool, opposed to something that is just cheap and lame.

4.0 out of 5 stars Retro Casio, July 9 2012
This watch is fun, light, easy to read, and reminds me of my childhood. For $20 or less, this watch is a deal. The plastic "retro" band reminds me of a Casio I owned growing up in the 80s. If it lasts as long as the previous one, then the $20 spent is a steal! Do take care over tightening this watch around your wrist, as the band will probably be the first thing to break or crack. For this reason I gave this watch a 4 star rating, although you can't really expect much more for the price. I've only seen the black version of this watch in stores, but I must say the blue version looks way better. The blue pictured is a much brighter blue than the actual watch. Overall, I am pleased with the watch and I'd recommend purchasing it from Amazon.

Casio Men's Classic Digital Resin Watch Blue F108WH-2