march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

on January 9, 2013
I laughed, I cried, sometimes simultaneously! It totally lived up to its reputation as one of the most cleverly written sitcoms on tv. I especially love the little interview style asides by the characters. It is relatable and hilarious. Highly recommend this one.
on January 7, 2013
You know what to expect - a fun show that highlights the joy of family. It's entertaining and it's "real".
on October 21, 2012
Just gets funnier each season! Clive Bixby, Old angry neighbour Walt, Dylan, Stella, in search of new baby, I don't want to give it all away! Worth the buy. Have friends lined up to borrow the set.
on January 10, 2014
The series is getting better and better. I thought Ed O'Neill had reached his pinnacle in 'Married With Children', but I surely underestimated his talent.
on April 2, 2013
This is by far one of the best tv shows!!!! I have cds of all three seasons and will continue purchasing more seasons as they pass.
on January 9, 2014
This is currently my favourite show! Brilliant writing. Every episode is hilarious! If you haven't seen this show yet, you should!
on May 24, 2013
Really enjoyed it. One of my families favorite shows. Very funny. Will continue to watch it and hope it is on for a long time.
on January 10, 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this show and am definitely glad to add it to my collection. I am looking forward to more in the future.
on April 6, 2013
who loves modern family doesn't need to write a comment on this but so be it. nice fast delivery. waiting for season 4 now.
on December 28, 2012
gift for my grandaughter She is always happy with Modern family so I can only guess she would give this a 5 star rating