countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on October 17, 2012
We are addicted to the Big Bang gang but missed most of last season's episodes. What fun it was to get to watch each episode in order. Highly recommend it. It's actually more hilarious when watching the episodes back to back to back. Kind of like watching a movie - albeit a very long one!
on January 29, 2013
I'm a huge fan of this show ! I've been watching it for years and I will keep watching it until they decide to make no more.
It's nice to see the evolution of the characters as time moves forward. Sheldon is the most interesting one and also my favourite :).
on December 30, 2012
This show is without equal. I can hardly wait for the DVD of season 6. I have them all, and look forward to viewing them in sequence, as opposed to our local TV, which plays them all over the lot. You never know from which season you will be watching an episode.
on February 14, 2015
We love the Big Bang Theory and have purchased every series once released! Nothing like watching these episodes in front of a fire at the cottage while we laugh our heads-off with the family! As always, delivery date exactly as indicated!
on March 21, 2013
I haven't had time to watch any of the DVD's but if they are like the shows, my purchase was worth it. Nice to have to pull out on rainy days when there is nothing better to do and one wants to be fascinated by zany concepts and behavior.
on December 28, 2012
This show was wildly funny, original and inventive in its first three seasons, still funny in its fourth, but it has gone flat and stale now. It used to be about four science nerds and the sweet "normal" girl across the hall. There used to be great science jokes, nerd in-jokes, geek in-jokes, sweet and funny moments when we really cared about the misfits, and side-splitting original wild comedy (rocket fuel in the elevator, nerds high on hash brownies in the desert courtesy of the nice Baby Boomers one campsite over, Kripke and the battle of the 'bots). Now it is tiresome, coarse and vulgar. There is no wit, there's just a stupid laugh track and unfunny situations and dialogue. Every now and then there's a flash of the old creativity, but those don't happen even once per episode. We used to laugh WITH the nerds, now we are supposed to laugh AT them. They've become the "normal" people's stereotypes of nerds. Sheldon not catching the prolonged references to wood in his role playing game while Raj and Howard can't stop giggling is the level of the humor now, and that is light years from what it used to be. This show has lost its way. The DVD packaging is good, sound and imagery fine.
on January 29, 2014
Ordered this product and it came broken. Got a replacement, it was also broken, now they wont bother sending me a new one just got a refund. Now i don't have this season and I really wanted it... Very disappointed
on February 11, 2013
Big Bang Season 5 stays strong. Love the characters, love the jokes, love the nerdy banter! One of my favourite all time TV shows, hands down. Great, witty writing and comical acting. Worth every Penny.
on March 18, 2013
The best of all the shows, I think. Keep up the good work, TBBT! I appreciate the improvement in Howard's character. They have to be careful with Raj - he needs to 'find' his life and love.
on August 26, 2013
As always, Leonard, Howard, Sheldon, Raj, and Penny never fail to make me laugh. I would recommend this to everyone who likes comedy and quirkiness. Buy it, you wont regret it.