Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite biss Exercice Tools Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night

Format: DVDChange

on December 22, 2012
Though Season 7 may not be the best season yet, it is solidly funny, has some great dramatic moments, and unveils a bit about the mystery of the whole show, who the mother is. There is a decent amount of special features as well (about the same amount as most previous seasons), so the value for money is pretty good.
on January 10, 2014
I have enjoyed other series with these actors in them that I thought I'd add this one to my collection. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but I am sure it will be great.
on January 28, 2013
Jason Segal and Neil Patrick harris... Legendary! This season will make you laugh and cry. You won't be able to leave the livingroom!
on January 11, 2013
I'm still enjoying this season. I really like were this is going ! Hope that Ted gonna find the "one", he deserves it ! Robin Rocks !
on May 24, 2013
Really enjoyed it. One of my families favorite shows. Very funny. Will continue to watch it and hope it is on for a long time.
on April 19, 2013
Always funny...no need to say more! Those who watch the show, love the show. It is hilarious and REALLY entertaining.
on December 10, 2013
I absolutely love this show. Extremely funny. If you haven't seen it before start with season 1 and watch them all!!
on December 10, 2012
This would make a great stocking stuffer this Christmas for that How I Met Your Mother buff on your shopping list!
on December 23, 2012
I'm a big fan of HIMYM and this season was successful in giving us what they know how to best. Barney rules!
on April 25, 2013
I enjoyed all season so far and it was one of the best. Can't wait to watch the 8th !