4.0 out of 5 stars Geostelrates
Published on Oct. 5 2011 by Geostel

3.0 out of 5 stars too pricey
I have to join those who feel this is just too expensive. $35+ then add another 12% HST for us BCers. For 3 episodes? Why is Amazon.ca ripping off Canadians? I'm tired of this and going to try to find my Midsomer Murders elsewhere.
Published on Aug. 19 2011 by Bordercollies Anon

3.0 out of 5 stars too pricey, Aug. 19 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SHOW !@#$%^&* ROTTEN PRICING!, July 23 2011
Susan Stapley (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Midsomer Murders: Set 18 (DVD)
Midsomer Murders is a British television drama that I have enjoyed ever since it began in 1997. I is worth watching for the many beautiful views of the countryside and the actors are very good after so many years they seem like old friends. I have bought every one of the DVD sets from Amazon.ca as it became available, but I won't be buying this one. As I write this review the Amazon.com price is $27.99 but the Canadian price is $52.99. Why is Amazon.ca riping us off like this. The Canadian dollar is well above par and has been for some time. Our prices are always higher but this is downright dishonest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Geostelrates, Oct. 5 2011
This review is from: Midsomer Murders: Set 18 (DVD)
We have bought & watched all of Midsomer episodes thus far & intend completing the series as it draws to a close soon. We have noticed how sexual scenes & more explicit violence have crept into the series in later episodes & this is regrettable from our perspective. However, our overall verdict is that Series 18 continues the tradition of presenting British police detectives in their best & most humorous guise. We will miss DCI Tom Barnaby when he finally hangs up his badge! Just like we miss DI Lynley & Sgt Havers!! Enjoy:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Midsomer Murders, Feb. 5 2014
This review is from: Midsomer Murders: Set 18 (DVD)
I see others as well as myself like midsomer murders, but find the price at amazon to high. For some reason I find amazon sells most of the BBC series to expensive. I have bought all my Midsomer Murders discs and other BBC series at Costco for half the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars midsomer, Nov. 24 2013
This review is from: Midsomer Murders: Set 18 (DVD)
love all the midsomer murder shows. what a place. like a lot of people say can there be any people left
in any of the midsomer places.

5.0 out of 5 stars good as usual, Aug. 22 2013
CRYSTALLINE "CRYSTALLINE" (CANADA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Midsomer Murders: Set 18 (DVD)
Midsomer Murder is a must watch for all british mystery/crime fans. I have watched the complete set of all seasons at least 50 times and still the discs work as good as new,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gift, March 26 2013
This review is from: Midsomer Murders: Set 18 (DVD)
I bought this series as a gift. The person to whom I gave the gift was very pleased and found no problems in the quality of the contents. I have no comment on the series itself but I do know Midsomer Murders has a large following.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've enjoyed all the sets of Midsomer Murders....., June 28 2011
Duchess "Duchess" (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Midsomer Murders: Set 18 (DVD)
I have all the Midsomer Murder Mysteries and so far have enjoyed them. In Set #18 is the following (found on amazon.com).

* Small Mercies (Episode 71): In a model village located in Little Worthy, a man's body is found tied to the ground a la Gulliver in the land of Lilliput.
* The Creeper (Episode 72): Has "The Creeper", a cat burglar selectively stealing from homes in the Midsomer villages moved on to murder?
* The Great & the Good (Episode 73): Schoolteacher Connie Bishop fears she is killing the men of Badger's Drift while sleep-walking.

It won't be issued out until September, but when it does come out I look forward to seeing it!

Midsomer Murders: Set 18
Midsomer Murders: Set 18 by John Nettles (DVD - 2011)
CDN$ 52.99 CDN$ 30.14