5.0 out of 5 stars my son still happy ot have it
I am happy to this purchase for my son last christmas with good service. neat packgaging. He enjoy the game too.
Published 11 months ago by neneng46

2.0 out of 5 stars Some sequel.
Uncharted 2 was amazing. Great actors, characters, and amazing set pieces. We barely seen Lazaravic, but when we did, he had presence.

Published 14 months ago by Bon

5.0 out of 5 stars my son still happy ot have it, April 28 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition, April 2 2013
This review is from: Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition (Video Game)
Best Uncharted yet and all the 'goodies' that come with the collector's edition are kind of neat. More fun than a barrel of monkeys

2.0 out of 5 stars Some sequel., Jan. 27 2013
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition (Video Game)

Uncharted 3 is a step down. Still have some great actors, the main heroes are (sort of) great characters, the set pieces are beautiful, but the villains are lack luster. They are meant to be intimidating because they use some sleight of hand, but they seem so full of themselves and can't back it up.

The set pieces are set pieces, they are big and slightly pointless. Two chapters are built around boats and a boat graveyard, and they're pointless. They don't advance the story at all, it goes to a halt and, when it is done, they move past it and don't bring it up again at all. Admittedly, those may be the best levels next to one in the desert later on.

The title of the game doesn't really have anything to do with the story, I'm guessing the alliteration sounded cool. We get to a point in the story where we learn something about Drake, but like the ships levels, the game moves on and forgets all about it.

Oh yeah, two of the main heroes leave and don't show up again 1/3 of the way into the game. we get stuck with Elena (face now smaller and slightly creepier) for the rest of it. Really, she does the same thing in every game:
(Sort of a SPOILER) Comes back about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through, adds some sexual tension, and then they get together at the end.

Multiplayer is fun though (and kind of like ME3 it is funner than the actual campaign to me).

Overall, it is a beatiful game, but the characters can be pretty dull, the story is damned near non existent, and the pay off isn't worth it. Most may find it enjoyable though.

3/10 for the Campaign
4/10 for Multiplayer

4.0 out of 5 stars Sequel to one of the best shooters around, Dec 3 2011
This review is from: Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition (Video Game)
Uncharted 2 was probably my personal favorite third person shooter of all time. My first current-gen console was the 360, a good choice at the time, but Sony has become the superior company in my eyes. I had bought and played Gears of War, but after seeing the first Uncharted I'd felt that Gears was inferior at least in graphics, which wasn't enough to warrant me buying a PS3. After seeing Uncharted 2 with even better graphics and gameplay I decided on getting a PS3. I loved the story, characters, setting, gameplay and the graphics.

After buying and beating Uncharted 3 I can say that I was completely satisfied with the game. Many of the interesting and charming characters are back with expanded backstories and more of the excellent dialogue that has become a staple of the series. The story starts off slow, then kicks up the pace considerably, perhaps reaching the peak a bit too early. The conclusion is satisfying yet a bit abrupt at the same time. Despite my doubts of any scene surpassing the train scene from Uncharted 2, the 2 chapters based around water were breathtaking, and it thrills just as much if not more than the predecessor. The gameplay is improved in numerous ways - better gunplay, grenade throwback, improved melee combat and better set pieces. Sloppy AI drags down the experience at times and some scenes can degenerate into trial and error on harder difficulties. The graphics are stunning, the sound is great, and the experience overall is very solid. Being a sequel, it isn't as fresh as the predecessor, but there is still plenty to love, and it is well worth a purchase, despite some AI issues.

As for the collector's edition items, the price seems very reasonable. I decided on getting this over the Skyrim collector's edition as I found the packaging and collectibles more appealing. The package is great, the design on the tin case is nice. The ring and buckle are well-made and the fit conveniently in small drawers in the box. The figure is detailed, stable and accurately made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe GOTY? If not then still awesome., Dec 1 2011
This review is from: Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition (Video Game)
Uncharted 3 is an amazing game. Once you beat the single player, there is so much on offer in the multiplayer. Great customization and very enjoyable. I got the collectors edition and I love everything about it, especially the ring and steelbook case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Must Have, Nov. 28 2011
This review is from: Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition (Video Game)
This game is a lot of fun. The campaign is unlike any other game and the multiplayer is one in which you feel like having fun, not getting kills. There's a lot of freedom online in this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, Dec 26 2011
This review is from: Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition (Video Game)
Still having lots of fun with this game even after over a month of play. The quality of story and acting is as always impressive with this series. I wear the collector's edition ring/necklace around my neck every day, it was a pretty neat bonus.

ARRAY(0x10803e7c)

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition
Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
CDN$ 99.99 CDN$ 79.99