5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Published 3 months ago by Guillaume Plante

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst in the series
Published 20 days ago by john

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst in the series, Oct. 2 2014
I thought "At World's End" was the worst until I watched this one. This movie felt dull and boring from start to finish. The new characters didn't feel as compelling as in the previous films. As for Blackbeard, I had hoped he'd be more brutal and menacing. I couldn't help but feel he was just a grumpy old man in a pirate costume. He just wasn't as memorable as Davy Jones or Barbossa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10 2014
Rapide

4.0 out of 5 stars Jack Sparrow and friends, April 28 2014
I like the series, but this episode was not my favorite. I prefer the first and second film; maybe I have lost interest in the Pirates of the Caribbean films.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, April 16 2014
I just love this story concept, Johnny Depp is excellent in this role. I missed the other leading lady, however this was a new and interesting turn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Of course, it's about Jack Sparrow, March 29 2014
Not as high quality as Oblivion. Still it is a strong movie, a good one in the series, wich is an especially reliable source of entertainment. We miss E. Swan and W. Turner anyway. The idea behind the story is not very realistic, as usual, but all what happens is interesting and funny. There is plenty of action, as expected. And as always, Jack Sparrow is the character that defines the movie. I bought it for my 13 year old son who was complaining that his tetralogy was incomplete. I will certainly be watching this one again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price/ great quality!!!, Feb. 15 2014
You get 3 dvds for such a great low price and the picture quality is great. Delivery was very quick aswell. I will purchase more movie dvds in the future. ...
Awesome!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, Feb. 9 2014
This review is from: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3D (Limited Edition) [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Blu-ray)
It's Cap'n Jack at his finest!! Pure entertainment for me/us. Johnny Depp brings his own unique style and flair to the part he plays....drunk....almost?!?! It was an amazing cast of awesome actors all around!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for 5 DVDs, Feb. 6 2014
The movie is nice and the value was great. I got it under $20 with shipping. Great movie to collect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful addition to the series, Feb. 3 2014
Not going to spoil the movie for anyone by saying what happens....just going to say that its an awesome movie with tons of action. A perfect addition to the series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bon film d'Action, Jan. 21 2014
Bon film d'Action avec un peu de suspense
Drole et cocasse avec un soupson d'aimour ...
je vous conseille de voir la serie en ordre
Déconseillé aux jeune enfants