5.0 out of 5 stars So far, Dec 26 2012
This review is from: Bosch HDS180-03 18V Compact Tough Hammer Drill Driver with 1 1.3Ah and 1 2.6Ah Batteries, Blue (Tools & Hardware)
I just got it as a Christmas present to myself. I bought it because it is the lightest 18V Li/ion drill and Bosch's excellent reputation for quality tools. Your price and reputation, sealed the deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best hammer drill, Feb. 24 2014
I found this the most accurate (no wobbling) and lightest drill. Very powerful and batteries last for ever. The LED lights up the job at just right angle without causing any shadow.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any kind of work., Dec 14 2013
A. Fodor - See all my reviews
I had a Bosh before for ten or more years and it was a tough well built machine. Now my father has it and it still works as new. This one is as well exquisitely built, very light (in comparison with other brands at the same power), a lot of torque on it and I love the fact that is stops completely when you release the button. According to me, Bosch is the best brand in this business.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, Oct. 7 2013
this drill has it all! 1/2" cap, low-high variable speed, adjustable torque, light weight,hammer function on demand,reversable,superb ergonomic design,and it came with two lithium ion batteries. if you have only one drill in your home, this is it

5.0 out of 5 stars Got the power, Sept. 17 2013
I want a powerful hammer drill, easy to handle. I fond this hammer drill by Bosch. With a 2.6 Ah battery, I can do some hard drilling and get a good hand on the drill. I've already bought a Bosch drill last year. Great tool. More powerful than my old electric hammer drill that I had. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional quality hammer drill for the price!, May 12 2013
This came with two batteries so I never run out of power in the middle of a project which is great. I have not used this drill for any real heavy duty project but it had outperformed the three cordless drills I have owned before this one.

I learned a few years back that they rent commercial quality tools if you have to place 20 2 inch deep anchors in concrete and that is money well spend for the performance and to keep your home tools safe. I expect this to last me many many years for how powerful and solid it feels.

Delivery was incredibly fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and powerful, March 11 2013
As an owner of many Bosch tools, I have had excellent support from Bosch customer service on the rare occasion I have needed it.

This is my first lithium powered drill. It is compact, light-weight and fits comfortably in your hand. Drill has tremendous power. Having the choice of a lighter short run battery or a heavier longer running one is a plus.

Cons: The included batteries did not have a built in battery gauge as some Bosch batteries do.

The chuck slipped on a drill bit a couple of times, I really had to tighten it to get a good grip on the drill. My DeWalt drill has a better quality chuck on it as does the Bosch Brute. Don't get me wrong the chuck is acceptable, but could be of better quality. Without the chuck issue I would have rated five stars.