5.0 out of 5 stars Recommand
Very please with product. Came with a watch and necklace. The prodcut arrived within a decent time. Highly recommand!!! Price is really good as well especially getting 2 products.
Published on March 9 2012 by S454

3.0 out of 5 stars Manly
Published on March 20 2012 by Mary-Elizabeth Schauer

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommand, March 9 2012
This review is from: Breda Women's 2288-rosegold.necklace "Meredith" Collection Eternity Necklace and Rhinestone Metal Watch Gift Set (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Breda Women's watch, Feb. 22 2012
I bought this item for myself, I was very pleased when I received it.
I love the colour and found it very affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv it, Feb. 6 2013
Received so many compliments. Beautiful. Worth buying.

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful. Gems sparkle.
Looks like it would have cost an arm and a leg.

3.0 out of 5 stars Manly, March 20 2012
I found this watch to be very large for a woman's wrist. It is beautiful to look at, but deceiving in the picture. It is miles too big for my wrist and I am not a small person. I will have to take it to a jeweller to have some links taken out. It is very bulky and awkward to wear. The band feels cheap and light. It says it's stainless steel and made in China. I like a big face in a watch, but for a woman, I think it is too big!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, March 19 2012
Not sure if the other two reviews work for the company. But $42 is WAY to much for this watch. Let alone the reg price of $60. Ya the picture looks pretty. The strap...not sure what kinda metal it is made out of, but if you handle it for a few minutes your hands smell like it does after you handle coins for a few mins. I can almost bet is going to rust and wear in no time. The dials you see on the face of the watch are painted on, the two buttons on the side of the watch do nothing. All the "diamonds" make it look pretty but its not worth the money. Go to Wal Mart and buy a $15 watch that will out do this watch. This reminds me of something you use to get out of those quater machines.