5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!
This item is perfect, just as expected. Delivery was speedy and arrived well before estimate even at holiday time. Much more reasonable cost for the exact item at other stores.
Published on Jan. 30 2012 by Matilda J

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam
Published on Feb. 2 2013 by Hayden H

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam, Feb. 2 2013
This review is from: Speck Products SPK-A0448 See Thru Satin Case for MacBook Pro 13-Inch Aluminum Unibody Only (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Personal Computers)
Looking at this product's great reviews along with its seller's I wasn't hesitant to pay $50 for this case. But when I received it in the mail, expecting a brand new case, I actually received a used/scratched one, with dust covering the case itself and the box surrounding it. I didn't even bother applying to my Macbook because it would have caused more harm than without. Very disappointed to find that this seller is deceiving. I sent back for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, Jan. 30 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Aug. 18 2013
I've had this case for over a year now and I'm so glad I got it. It not only protects my macbook but it looks awesome too. It doesn't event look like there is a case over it. It does add a bit of weight to the macbook but other than that it's very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Specks See Thru Satin Case is all you need!, June 25 2013
S. Ciampa "sal" (Oak Ridges, Ontario CANADA) - See all my reviews
This is a great product and I love carrying around my MacBook Pro in it. Specks See Thru Satin Case does an excellent job at protecting you Macbook Pro due to it being a hard shell case. Also, it looks great. The glow of the Apple looks really cool through the case that it grabs a lot of attention all the while protecting you laptop from bumps and scratches. I don't even carry a protective sleeve anymore.
When taking it on the train or at a coffee shop I always get asked where I got my case. I LOVE it.

4.0 out of 5 stars macbook pro satin case speck SPK-A0448, March 1 2013
Good case for the money
Fits good
However came with scratches on it
blah blah blah blah (needed 7 words more to submit)

4.0 out of 5 stars Scratches easily, Feb. 9 2013
The case is beautiful! Just make sure you don't put it in your backpack next to coil notebooks or the plastic bindings, it might scratch.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to put on, prevent heat build up, Jan. 28 2013
good quality, easy to put on, prevent heat build up, not too heavy. Prefer this one (satin) as compared to clear one since it makes it easier to handle and carry the laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cases, Jan. 1 2013
My boyfriend got me a purple one way back when but it got so warn out after 2 years of scraping against things in my backpack so I had to retire it.
I was happy when I found this one for a price half of what he paid for my purple one. Love how it feels, not too bulky and great fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, Dec 28 2012
The color was not my favorite but bought it because it was half price. Turns out that it actually is a nice color and does a great job protecting my macbook pro. No complaints so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and then bad, Dec 21 2012
I have had this for about nine months. I love the look and feel. It fits snuggly on the machine, and works very well.

That is for six months, then it starts to creak and crack. Two of the tabs holding it onto the machine have cracked off. It is worn in a couple of spots that make it creak when I am typing.

Bottom line -- this works great, but only for a limited time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›