5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I've had this case for over a year now and I'm so glad I got it. It not only protects my macbook but it looks awesome too. It doesn't event look like there is a case over it. It does add a bit of weight to the macbook but other than that it's very durable.
Published 12 months ago by spinrah

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam
Published 19 months ago by Hayden H

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam, Feb. 2 2013
This review is from: Speck Products SPK-A0448 See Thru Satin Case for MacBook Pro 13-Inch Aluminum Unibody Only (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Personal Computers)
Looking at this product's great reviews along with its seller's I wasn't hesitant to pay $50 for this case. But when I received it in the mail, expecting a brand new case, I actually received a used/scratched one, with dust covering the case itself and the box surrounding it. I didn't even bother applying to my Macbook because it would have caused more harm than without. Very disappointed to find that this seller is deceiving. I sent back for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Aug. 18 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Specks See Thru Satin Case is all you need!, June 25 2013
S. Ciampa "sal" (Oak Ridges, Ontario CANADA) - See all my reviews
This is a great product and I love carrying around my MacBook Pro in it. Specks See Thru Satin Case does an excellent job at protecting you Macbook Pro due to it being a hard shell case. Also, it looks great. The glow of the Apple looks really cool through the case that it grabs a lot of attention all the while protecting you laptop from bumps and scratches. I don't even carry a protective sleeve anymore.
When taking it on the train or at a coffee shop I always get asked where I got my case. I LOVE it.

4.0 out of 5 stars macbook pro satin case speck SPK-A0448, March 1 2013
Good case for the money
Fits good
However came with scratches on it
blah blah blah blah (needed 7 words more to submit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cases, Jan. 1 2013
My boyfriend got me a purple one way back when but it got so warn out after 2 years of scraping against things in my backpack so I had to retire it.
I was happy when I found this one for a price half of what he paid for my purple one. Love how it feels, not too bulky and great fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Speck spk-a0448 black for macbook pro 13", Oct. 25 2012
Excellent cover, perfect fit, looks professional. I will get the other colours that are available. Value for money - highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Très satisfait, Oct. 21 2012
Solide et résistant, tient bien en place et n'ajoute pas trop d'épaisseur au MacBook. Ce produit répond pleinement à mes attentes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & strong, Oct. 2 2012
This product feels superior, and not too heavy. The only con is that it is prone t scratches but not a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, ease of use, Sept. 24 2012
Yep, I bought it and so far, it's very good. Has saved my new laptop from a few scratches already. I believe other people had noted that the case itself scratched the computer, but as long as you clean your case (i.e. take 2 seconds to snap it off of your computer and wipe out the inside every month or so) I don't think this will be a problem. Also makes my aluminum computer less cold when on my lap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 22 2012
Laura Rocha (Woodbridge, Ontario, CA) - See all my reviews
It's a perfect fit. Based on some reviews, that was my greatest worry but no, it fit my labtop perfectly. The covering has nerver fallen or slipped off and is very easy to clean. Also, it has helped keep my labtop from overheating. This case is worth the money I spent.