countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on March 4, 2012
At a fraction of the price you would pay for these in any of the big box stores, these screen protectors work. They are not worth any more than you pay for them. I got the five pack and I'm glad I did as I had to waste 2 before I got them in place without dust or air bubbles. Be very careful installing them, as a small piece of dust or dirt will show up as a bubble on the screen and be very distracting. Clean the screen of the Playbook well, and then quickly, and carefully match the edges of the protector to the edge of the PB screen and work your way to the opposite edge gently bending the plastic protector sheet into place. Note that these seem to pickup dust, so taking too long will cause dust to get trapped under it. Work out any air bubbles by pushing them to the edges with your fingers.
on December 24, 2011
great items!also the seller sent the product fast. anyway, it is a happy online shopping!i may purchase next time. hope other sellers are like this one.
on April 11, 2012
There is only one speaker cutout. I had to cut the other one with scissors which I don't think it's a good idea because the cut is not clean and the edge is kind of rough so that part of the screen protector does not stick well. It took me 3 trials to finally get it on with acceptable, not perfect, results. If I hadn't watched tutorial on youtube, I would have a lot more trouble doing it. The quality is not bad, though. With the protector on, the screen is clear and responses well to the sweeps. I give this a 3.5 out of 5.
on March 11, 2012
These protectors are reasonably easy to apply if you follow the directions closely, and fit the screen perfectly. The surface is shiny, and therefore fingerprints are very visible in certain lighting, but fine for regular use. The protectors clean up well, and don't scratch (I've used lens cleaner and microfibre cloth). However, I received 2 packs of 3, which were a Fosmon brand, not Neewer.
on June 19, 2012
I've used screen protectors for a few years now on my HTC Legend smartphone. I'm careful in applying them and have never had any issues. Perhaps it's the quality of this protector or the larger size of the PlayBook, but I wasted one of the screen protectors trying to apply it without air bubbles and wasted a lot more time trying to get the bubbles out of the second one (which I've managed to push to the edges and am just living with for right now). Except for the air bubbles, the screen protectors are fine - especially for the cost! But my next purchase of screen protectors will be for a different set.
on April 5, 2012
Love the item even though there is no cut out for
The right side speaker, just got to make sure your screen is clean before you put your protector on :)
on January 15, 2013
This item is a good value but only one of the side speakers is cut out of the plastic cover.
I read multiple reviews of this product and many mentioned that only one of the speaker cut outs was present. I dismissed this as the price was good but I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.
ONLY ONE SIDE IS CUT OUT FOR A SPEAKER. This is annoying and leaves the buyer having to figure a way to cut out the other speaker in a way that doesn't leave an edge that will get caught on stuff or peel away.
on July 23, 2013
It is okay and protects the playbook and all but I the only thing I didn't like about it was that I had to cut it out in the speaker area with a xacto knife. But It does the work and I am happy with it. I had to waste one of the screen protectors out of the five that were provided. To avoid air bubbles, I had to use a credit/debit card to place the screen protector on.
on July 17, 2013
My other screen protector, for which I paid 20.00 cad for 1, had become scratched, so I purchased these. Product is superior to my other screen protector, and I have 4 left. Product arrived within 3 weeks, shipping I found to be a tad slow, but hey for the price I'm happy with the purchase.
on March 9, 2014
Most of these plastic protectors are a total waste of money as they attract dust/dirt while trying to get them placed as well as air bubbles which are hard to get them all out. These are one of the best we have found so far and we are using them on our Blackberry