Top positive review
18 people found this helpful
An Honest Review
on March 12, 2012
Let's be honest, if you are a fan of the series you have probably already bought the game and are complaining about the ending.
If not, here is what I can tell you.
* Game looks great, environments, graphics, design.
* Side quest take the quality over quantity approach.
* Some unparalleled moving moments in gaming.
* The combat is really fun and responsive.
* Your allies have troublesome AI.
* You'll often take cover when it's the last thing you want.
* Dialogue options are heavily cut down.
* To get the best ending you need to play multiplayer. Plain and simple. People may say otherwise, and maybe in some kind of perfect Mass Effect 1,2 and 3 play through its possible. But it isn't possible for 98% of players.
I should also mention that the ending has been very divisive...
But let's bottom line this. Bioware makes a good game. The game is fun to play, extremely well written, and with a genuine feeling of the epic.
Is it perfect, no. Am I annoyed at some of the decisions the developers made, sure.
Is it easily head and shoulders above most of the other games out right now?