5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST
Published 20 days ago by Joel R.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these razors
Seemed like a good deal until I saw the real costs.....11 dollars for the blades which is a good price, but they add 14 dollars for shipping and handling which I didn't realize.
Not a good deal after that.
Better off buying at local grocery store!
Published on Dec 3 2011 by Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST, Aug. 31 2014
Joel R. (Scarborough, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gillette Mach3 Turbo Refill Cartridges, 5 Count (Health and Beauty)
The Gillette Mach 3 Turbo gave me the most effortless, closest and best shave I have ever had in my life. In addition to shaving my face, I also shave my entire head. Premium electric shavers seem to take forever, however, and thank heavens, with the Gillette Mach 3, it felt like I shaved my face and head in the blink of an eye. Just be advised that these blades are wicked sharp.

Personally, my blades are subjected to daily use, and I have been using the same blade for nearly two-months now - the blade still works as it should even though the lubrication strip at the top of the blade turned white thus indicating it should be replaced - again, it still works great.

Overall, money well spent.

Thank you Gillette and thank you Amazon.ca

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, Feb. 22 2013
I bought this with a few other things I was getting with super saver shipping. The price was really really good and I can always use more razors. I definitely recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these razors, Dec 3 2011
Not a good deal after that.
Better off buying at local grocery store!

Gillette Mach3 Turbo Refill Cartridges, 5 Count