5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST
Published 11 months ago by Joel R.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these razors
Seemed like a good deal until I saw the real costs.....11 dollars for the blades which is a good price, but they add 14 dollars for shipping and handling which I didn't realize.
Not a good deal after that.
Better off buying at local grocery store!
Published on Dec 3 2011 by Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST, Aug. 31 2014
Joel R. (Scarborough, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Gillette Mach3 Turbo Refill Cartridges, 5 Count (Health and Beauty)
The Gillette Mach 3 Turbo gave me the most effortless, closest and best shave I have ever had in my life. In addition to shaving my face, I also shave my entire head. Premium electric shavers seem to take forever, however, and thank heavens, with the Gillette Mach 3, it felt like I shaved my face and head in the blink of an eye. Also, some of Gillette's competitors produce razors with 5 blades, speaking from personal experience, with 5 blades, good luck not cutting yourself and good luck shaving your mustache area. Gillette gets it right with practical, quality and cost effective blades.

Personally, my blades are subjected to daily use, and I have been using the same blade for nearly two-months now - the blade still works as it should even though the lubrication strip at the top of the blade turned white thus indicating it should be replaced - again, it still works great.

Overall, money well spent.

Thank you Gillette and thank you Amazon.ca

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 30 2015
Good product! Came really fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, Feb. 22 2013
I bought this with a few other things I was getting with super saver shipping. The price was really really good and I can always use more razors. I definitely recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these razors, Dec 3 2011
Not a good deal after that.
Better off buying at local grocery store!

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement blades, June 15 2015