summer boutiques-francophones Learn more Home All-New Kindle snsflyout sports Tools

on October 23, 2012
Battpitt provided the battery promptly and it fit perfectly into my Toshiba Satellite L300D. Unfortunately the battery, or at least power, cut out when discharged to about 73%. I corresponded with BattPitt and arranged to send the battery back for testing which cost me shipping of about $12. The battery was returned to me in a week or so but I didn't receive a report regarding whether they had tested the battery or sent me a replacement for the replacement. My power still cuts out at about 70% and not sure if it's the fault of the battery. This is an elderly laptop and I use it a lot so it may just be the last dying breaths of this laptop that is the cause of the problem. The new battery is a bit of an improvement over the original it replacement so that's good anyway. Some sort of report from BattPitt would have been helpful though. Otherwise all is well re: their service.
on August 10, 2013
In need to retract my previous review and rewrite it. This laptop battery works as intended. It's fitment isn't perfect, but it will fit and it does hold a good charge. The issues I was having seemed to be to tied to the battery, but it turned out to be a Windows 8 problem.
on December 20, 2012
Does the job, as expected.

Why do I need 15 more words to submit this stupid review ?

Bye, bye.
on October 16, 2014
Excellent,battery works great ,was as described and fast shipping.
on June 17, 2015
Delivered quickly and product as advertised. Working great.
on June 7, 2015
Great product. It came exactly how I ordered it.
on August 17, 2015
Great replacement at a great price!
on October 23, 2015