4.0 out of 5 stars Battery
Does the job, as expected.

Why do I need 15 more words to submit this stupid review ?

Bye, bye.
Published 16 months ago by Colin Gordon

3.0 out of 5 stars Suitable replacement
In need to retract my previous review and rewrite it. This laptop battery works as intended. It's fitment isn't perfect, but it will fit and it does hold a good charge. The issues I was having seemed to be to tied to the battery, but it turned out to be a Windows 8 problem.
Published 8 months ago by Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Suitable replacement, Aug. 10 2013
This review is from: Battpitt™ Laptop / Notebook Battery Replacement for Toshiba Satellite L300D Series (4400 mAh) (Ship From Canada) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery, Dec 20 2012
Does the job, as expected.

Why do I need 15 more words to submit this stupid review ?

Bye, bye.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba Replacement Battery, Oct. 23 2012
Battpitt provided the battery promptly and it fit perfectly into my Toshiba Satellite L300D. Unfortunately the battery, or at least power, cut out when discharged to about 73%. I corresponded with BattPitt and arranged to send the battery back for testing which cost me shipping of about $12. The battery was returned to me in a week or so but I didn't receive a report regarding whether they had tested the battery or sent me a replacement for the replacement. My power still cuts out at about 70% and not sure if it's the fault of the battery. This is an elderly laptop and I use it a lot so it may just be the last dying breaths of this laptop that is the cause of the problem. The new battery is a bit of an improvement over the original it replacement so that's good anyway. Some sort of report from BattPitt would have been helpful though. Otherwise all is well re: their service.

ARRAY(0xacfb0f00)