march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on January 4, 2014
...This entry in the Law & Order franchise is a slick, well written and well acted series obviously suffering from growing pains as regular cast members shuffled positions or were written out entirely. Gritty, and dealing with current controversies, with Terence Howard as prosecutor. Howard is fine end delivers each performance with believeable emotion and skill..A credit to the Law & Order franchise, too bad for the early demise...
on February 28, 2014
Loved the series. Too bad only lasted one short season. Storylines left you hanging. Series order left a lot to be desired. Not sure who decided to do the order the way they did it, but lost continuity. Without giving away any critical points let's just say the opening credits changed mid-season then switched back again to the start of the season. Almost like 1-2-3-7-8-9-5-6-7 sequence order
on April 21, 2013
We really enjoyed this one time season of Law & Order. It was quite defferent from the other L & O's
on March 20, 2012
I enjoyed all Law and Order series (SVU and CI included) so when I heard of another spinoff I was excited.
After watching it completely, I must say this is one that I won't be adding to my collection. I feel the characters are just boring for the exception of the lawer who returns to being a cop and the female lawyer from Law and Order who comes back in this series.
The crimes are unique, but I just couldn't connect with it an to my disappointed I was bored.

Watch it once might be even too much...
this one is the first miss for the Law and Order franchise.
on January 31, 2012
Wonderful DVD. Very pleased with how quickly it arrived. The price was comparable to the price in the stores. Much more convenient to shop online.
on November 5, 2014
Dommage que la série ne s'est prolongée
on October 29, 2014