5.0 out of 5 stars Beastly box-set
This is an item I waited a long time to see released. When it finally did come out I had to get it. And I wasn't disappointed!!! Great physical appearance for the box itself, and a comic inside. As for the dvds, great quality I'm very happy with the product.
Published on Dec 14 2011 by Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Soooo late
I watched beast wars when I was a boy so I have no problem paying for a show that holds sentimental value but waiting 1 month and a half was very disappointing it was delivered after estimated time thats why it gets a 3 star
Published 19 months ago by Josh Alay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beastly box-set, Dec 14 2011
This review is from: Transformers Beast Wars: The Complete Series [Import] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collector's Item, April 29 2015
I remember watching this show when I was a lot smaller. I'd only gotten to see a limited quantity of episodes, as my older brother owned only a few VHS's of it. Watching this again was pleasantly nostalgic. I always loved the humour of this show and all it's characters, and getting to see all the ones I'd missed was great. Video quality is as good as it gets for a show that old, the box set is neatly done, and it even comes with a prequel comic. It was also really quick to ship out, I ordered the item on a Friday night and received the package on Tuesday with the Free Super Savings Shipping. I'd recommend this to anyone that loves Beast Wars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood, May 25 2014
My favourite show of all time, except in Canada it was called Beaties. Enjoyed every loss minute walking down memory lane and loving my Transformers. I am a bit obsessed with all things Transformers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Jan. 31 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Feb. 20 2014
The quality of the video was more than what I could have hoped for. I would recommend this product to any Transformers fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best Transformers franchise has to offer, July 16 2014
Jody Gray - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Loved the series as a kid, when I heard the whole series was on DVD knew I had to have. Great gift for any fan of the series. Even to this day Beast Wars remains the best the Transformers franchise has to offer. Memorable characters, great narrative and equal parts epic and fun. I would recommend this product to any Transformers fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series and hope they bring it back one ..., April 29 2015
I love this series and hope they bring it back one day. If you like transformers and haven't seen Beast Wars / Beast Machines, this is a must buy! I honestly thing it is the best of the Transformers series and doesn't get enough respect from the G1 purists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Transformers!, June 12 2014
This series is the best of every declination of the franchise. Great storyline with great voicing and the way they use to connect to the original transformers is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Roaring Good Time, June 4 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing collection, Oct. 12 2013
Anyone who watched and loved this show when it aired in the mid 90's owes it to themselves to pick this collection up. Everything looks and sounds perfect, the box art is great, and the show definitely stands the test of time and is quite good even to this day. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to relieve a piece of their past or anyone interested in delving into the Transformers mythos.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›