5.0 out of 5 stars Beastly box-set
This is an item I waited a long time to see released. When it finally did come out I had to get it. And I wasn't disappointed!!! Great physical appearance for the box itself, and a comic inside. As for the dvds, great quality I'm very happy with the product.
Published on Dec 14 2011 by Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Soooo late
I watched beast wars when I was a boy so I have no problem paying for a show that holds sentimental value but waiting 1 month and a half was very disappointing it was delivered after estimated time thats why it gets a 3 star
Published 4 months ago by Josh Alay

5.0 out of 5 stars Beastly box-set, Dec 14 2011
This review is from: Transformers Beast Wars: The Complete Series [Import] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Feb. 20 2014
The quality of the video was more than what I could have hoped for. I would recommend this product to any Transformers fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Jan. 31 2014
Loved the series as a kid, when I heard the whole series was on DVD knew I had to have. Great gift for any fan of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing collection, Oct. 12 2013
Anyone who watched and loved this show when it aired in the mid 90's owes it to themselves to pick this collection up. Everything looks and sounds perfect, the box art is great, and the show definitely stands the test of time and is quite good even to this day. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to relieve a piece of their past or anyone interested in delving into the Transformers mythos.

4.0 out of 5 stars yeah! Beast Wars, Aug. 22 2013
Checked the mail everyday for this.....then finally it was here!! I thought I'd have to wait longer, but didn't. lots of great action if your a Transformer fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood back to life!, March 8 2013
Great series. Bring me back to the day. Great condition as well. Highly recommend to any adult from the 90's.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was great!, Dec 5 2012
I love this series, and anyone who is a big fan should get this, and it's for a good price :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch IT, Dec 4 2012
this series was meant to be seen all together. I really enjoyed it, plan to pass it on to my brother and his son who are transformer fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars A true classic., May 23 2012
Beast Wars looks and sounds just like it did when it was aired back in the 90's which is always a good thing.
Obviously when compared with CGI of today it may drastically pale in comparison, but in its own time it was quite impressive -- throughout the seasons you can see great improvements in the backgrounds and overall graphics.
If you're a fan of Transformers or even just a fan of this particular series when it was on the air (and miss it like I did), it's definitely worth revisiting. I recently bought this myself and watched the whole thing in the span of a few weeks, looking back on what I remembered about the series when I was young... I missed several bits of hidden adult humour, and forgot how hilarious Rat Trap was around the last couple seasons of the show.
G1 fans would also enjoy how this series suddently ties into the original Transformers!
My only complaint is that I wanted to see more episodes and characters!

3.0 out of 5 stars Soooo late, Nov. 21 2013