biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 13, 2012
Easy to assemble. Easy to configure. Customizable routines and challenging out of the box, pre-programmed routines. Easily adjustable tension settings. Stable on the floor.

Overall, an excellent bike for the money. I would recommend it to any entry- and mid-level bikers.

My only very minor complaint about the bike is poor engineering for the control panel height adjustment mechanism. It just doesn't work and it is clumsy compared to more efficient height adjusting designs. A better option would be a spring loaded pin design. This slight oversight makes it challenging to get the panel to tilt at a preferred angle and pretty much renders useless the built-in fan. But, hey, you're on the thing to sweat, right? :)
on March 13, 2013
This bike is great, doesnt make any noise pedalling it.
I have used it for 7 hours at the moment, the seat is not comfortable , yes it is large but the foam is verry tin and the metal underneath verry hard, i will look for a different one.

at 5`11 i have the height pretty low, for smaller person it wont go down enough. this bike is verry upright, there is 1 inch or room between my knees and the handles and standing is not an option
on January 11, 2013
This machine has been nothing but a joy. Assembly took less than an hour, and the instructions were clear. I had tried a Schwinn 120 at a store before purchasing this, so already knew about the low noise production.

The bike is very adjustable, fitting my long legs much better than the Nautilus 514 I tried. The handle bars are less adjustable than the Schwinn 120, which if I was any taller would have meant me sending this bike back. The more extensive console of the 150 I guess has a different support system than the 120. You can mount your own bicycle seat and peddles, which I will likely soon do. If you are used to a road bike saddle this extra oversized saddle might be a bit much for you. The seat is also adjustable front and back, along with standard seat height adjustment.

The console has an extendable book support, which does a good job of supporting my Kindle.

This bike is also one of the few bikes to qualify for super saver shipping, which is a huge plus. I saved over $400 by buying this bike through Amazon.ca versus the list price at a local store.
on November 23, 2012
I love this bike.
Assembling was easy, the seat is comfortable and adjustable for your needs. The display is awesome.
The pedal arms are long enough to give you a pretty wide range of motion.
The best thing is that this bike is so quiet. I can use it just outside the kids rooms and nobody can hear it. I can't even hear it when I use it.

Especially for this price I would definitely suggest it and buy it again.
on January 12, 2013
by jberdue
The Schwinn 150 was very easy to assemble. I find the large seat very comfortable, it is so very quiet, doesn't take up a lot of space and is easy to move around. There could be better instructions for the display monitor, the sound isn't very good and the fans are wimpy. This is a well made machine, with a very comfortable ride .
on February 20, 2014
Met all our expectations. Easy to assemble. Hardest past was getting rid of the box and packaging. Would recomment with no reservations. Actually more than we need for post knee replacement operations. Solid consuction appreciated.
on March 21, 2013
The bike seems to be OK, the electronics did not accept a second custom install. The pedals are too narrow, and the foot strap is difficult to alter - maybe with use the rubber foot stirrup will soften.
on August 5, 2013
This purchase was everything I had expected and more. The bike was easy to assemble and seems to be holding up well. The only thing I don't like about it is the awkward power cord set-up.
on February 21, 2013
Has all the features I was looking for... Pulse sensors, programs, great computer and place for iPad or book. Plus it is smooth and very quiet.
on March 14, 2015
If you're tall, this is the bike for you! If you're short like me, then you have a problem. The seat does not stay put regardless of what we do with it or how we try to fix it. Otherwise, the pedals and tension are great, the system for tracking your progress is perfect.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse